*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Girls and Shirts
« Reply #75 on: July 28, 2009, 08:57:16 PM »
Andrea Paraducci:

Little Oral Annie ! She could suck the chrome of a bumper.  :D ;D

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Girls and Shirts
« Reply #76 on: July 29, 2009, 07:58:19 PM »
Little Oral Annie ! She could suck the chrome of a bumper.  :D ;D

Yep! There were a lot of de-chromed bumpers in California in her younger days!

And like I said, Mary W. wore a lot of shirts:
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

JJ

  • P Cup
  • 3282
Re: Girls and Shirts
« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2009, 04:54:28 AM »
Terry Higgins on the cover.............w/ shirt
Member since June 01, 2001

Get most of your news from television and all you'll know is what the anchorette info babes (& guys) spin your way! (Maddow, Costello, Sawyer, Brzezinski, Mitchell, Scarborough,etc.  )

 Get most of your news from television comics (Behar, O'Donnell, Stewart, Colbert, Sharpton, Letterman, Maher, Whoopi, etc.) and all you'll know is sarcasm and mordacity.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Girls and Shirts
« Reply #78 on: August 01, 2009, 07:22:55 PM »
This pic of an unknown shirt-wearing lady just showed up:
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Girls and Shirts
« Reply #79 on: August 01, 2009, 11:08:19 PM »
This pic of an unknown shirt-wearing lady just showed up:

 ??? Damn, I forgot her name but she is a contemporary of Kelly Steward. Like Kelly, she is half white and half black and obviously got the best parts of both. I remember seeing her in Gent magazine back in the early 80's. She did not do as many pictorials as Kelly. She didn't last long. :'(

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Girls and Shirts
« Reply #80 on: August 02, 2009, 02:33:09 PM »
It isn't exactly a shirt, and she's not exactly wearing it, but I don't hear any objections:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 02:35:02 PM by pedonbio »
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Girls and Shirts
« Reply #81 on: August 02, 2009, 03:16:05 PM »
??? Damn, I forgot her name but she is a contemporary of Kelly Steward. Like Kelly, she is half white and half black and obviously got the best parts of both. I remember seeing her in Gent magazine back in the early 80's. She did not do as many pictorials as Kelly. She didn't last long. :'(

Orange Roughy tells me her name was Margaret, but that's all I could find.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Girls and Shirts
« Reply #82 on: August 04, 2009, 08:06:08 PM »
Danuta Lato:
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Girls and Shirts
« Reply #83 on: August 04, 2009, 08:53:55 PM »
It's so rare that I see a Danuta pic I haven't seen before... THANKS! :D Attached is a gal (partially wearing a shirt) who I find enormously appealing... not quite nerdish or geeky per se, but thoroughly removed from the usual heavy makeup/hairspray usual stuff... and of course, that Class-A rack too. ;)


*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Girls and Shirts
« Reply #84 on: August 08, 2009, 08:18:50 PM »
Can't imagine she leaves the house in that top, but dee-ay-yum! :D

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34233
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Girls and Shirts
« Reply #85 on: August 08, 2009, 11:23:03 PM »
Can't imagine she leaves the house in that top, but dee-ay-yum! :D

Holy cow!  That girl's picture definitely qualifies for the "Pics That Will Make You Pop" thread as well!   :o ;D ;)

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Girls and Shirts
« Reply #86 on: August 09, 2009, 07:53:55 PM »
Roxanne Brewer in a shirt. Well, sort-of "in"...
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Girls and Shirts
« Reply #87 on: August 11, 2009, 08:41:06 PM »
Karla Klein:
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Girls and Shirts
« Reply #88 on: August 13, 2009, 04:33:03 PM »
Ala Passtel, wearing a real shirt this time:
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

JJ

  • P Cup
  • 3282
Re: Girls and Shirts
« Reply #89 on: August 14, 2009, 11:36:22 AM »
...........shirt off of PAMELA GORDON...............................
Member since June 01, 2001

Get most of your news from television and all you'll know is what the anchorette info babes (& guys) spin your way! (Maddow, Costello, Sawyer, Brzezinski, Mitchell, Scarborough,etc.  )

 Get most of your news from television comics (Behar, O'Donnell, Stewart, Colbert, Sharpton, Letterman, Maher, Whoopi, etc.) and all you'll know is sarcasm and mordacity.