Wasn't she on at least a decade or two ago though? From all I've seen, this country is becoming more of a nanny state over time. Back then, parents threw their kids outside and told them to play, built slides 20 feet up and made of metal and filmed Sesame Street that these days is rated "not suitable for children". I think we turned out fine! Unfortunately, all of this generation's special snowflakes are being too closely monitored and are growing up in a sterilized environment. Meh.
She's a 32D IIRC, which is about the same boob-size as a 34C, and I think she was padded to a 32DD for that skit.
Apparently no body has clips of her vocal performance? Oh, that's right...she was wearing a dress without 2lbs of padding where it was plainly obvious she's about a "c" cup. On a good day. Mrs*I get it, I get it...I'm just saying*Pacman
to even younger children getting a faceful of tit is dinner
Fixed it for you.
*waits to see who makes that their avatar*
lol thos puritans ruining it for everyone!
nice 'spoof' of the whole thing in this video, the girl is definitely bigger than Katy .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb_JEGGKxkk