*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: The Boob Cruise MERGED
« Reply #270 on: August 02, 2022, 09:11:15 PM »
Who is this? I'm guessing Busty Dusty. :-\



Yup, that is Busty Dusty.  ;D

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4832
Re: The Boob Cruise MERGED
« Reply #271 on: August 05, 2022, 03:21:48 PM »
Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: The Boob Cruise MERGED
« Reply #272 on: August 05, 2022, 08:57:50 PM »
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: The Boob Cruise MERGED
« Reply #273 on: August 06, 2022, 12:22:21 AM »

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4832
Re: The Boob Cruise MERGED
« Reply #274 on: August 10, 2022, 05:27:11 AM »
SaRenna "Would you hurry up and rub some suntan lotion on our boobs? We're gonna get a sunburn."
Me: "I'll do my best but we might not have enough bottles of lotion to cover such a large surface"

Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

Rad

  • E Cup
  • 1302
Re: The Boob Cruise MERGED
« Reply #275 on: August 10, 2022, 05:33:57 AM »
Who is this? I'm guessing Busty Dusty. :-\


Yes Dusty. I was there  ;)

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4832
Re: The Boob Cruise MERGED
« Reply #276 on: August 10, 2022, 11:02:26 AM »
Who is this? I'm guessing Busty Dusty. :-\


Yes Dusty. I was there  ;)

How much did it cost to go?
Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: The Boob Cruise MERGED
« Reply #277 on: August 10, 2022, 01:21:28 PM »
Who is this? I'm guessing Busty Dusty. :-\



Yes Dusty. I was there  ;)
Please regale us youngsters with tales of the Boob Cruise, Rad!
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Meatman

  • 1301
Re: The Boob Cruise MERGED
« Reply #278 on: August 11, 2022, 09:26:26 AM »
Who is this? I'm guessing Busty Dusty. :-\


Yes Dusty. I was there  ;)
Wow!
How many of them were you on?
Who was your favorite?

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4832
Re: The Boob Cruise MERGED
« Reply #279 on: August 16, 2022, 03:14:43 PM »
Magnum P.I. hanging out with Tawny.

Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: The Boob Cruise MERGED
« Reply #280 on: August 16, 2022, 03:45:42 PM »
Magnum P.I. hanging out with Tawny.


Tawny Peaks! That's a blast from the past!
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

David

  • 350
    • Email
Re: The Boob Cruise MERGED
« Reply #281 on: August 16, 2022, 03:50:22 PM »
Who is this? I'm guessing Busty Dusty. :-\



Busty Dusty had such a delicious, tight, round, firm, incredible ass to go with her phenomenal huge tits ❤️

Many years ago I had a few lap dances with her at a gentlemen’s club in Miami.

Her body was very athletic…and her massive boobs in my face was the cherry on top.  She was one of the best back in the day 😃

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4832
Re: The Boob Cruise MERGED
« Reply #282 on: February 03, 2023, 10:34:37 AM »
 ;D

Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

Maik

  • 2969
Re: The Boob Cruise MERGED
« Reply #283 on: February 03, 2023, 10:58:46 AM »
At one point our hands become too small, that is were the BEA starts

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4832
Re: The Boob Cruise MERGED
« Reply #284 on: February 03, 2023, 11:52:33 AM »
^
Yes
Say Hello To My Little Friend!!