*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Word Association
« Reply #32790 on: July 29, 2022, 06:24:07 AM »
Charlie.

*

Meatman

  • 1301
Re: Word Association
« Reply #32791 on: July 29, 2022, 06:42:05 AM »
Chan

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Word Association
« Reply #32792 on: July 29, 2022, 06:54:52 AM »
Jackie.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Word Association
« Reply #32793 on: July 29, 2022, 12:00:35 PM »
Jackie Brown
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34217
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Word Association
« Reply #32794 on: July 29, 2022, 05:46:26 PM »
Tarantino

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Word Association
« Reply #32795 on: July 29, 2022, 11:34:43 PM »
Pulp Fiction.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Word Association
« Reply #32796 on: July 30, 2022, 01:56:05 AM »
paper
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Word Association
« Reply #32797 on: July 30, 2022, 06:29:19 AM »
Paper pusher aka Bureaucrat.

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34217
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Word Association
« Reply #32798 on: July 30, 2022, 04:27:04 PM »
red tape

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Word Association
« Reply #32799 on: July 30, 2022, 06:25:33 PM »
the "Red Wedding"
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Word Association
« Reply #32800 on: July 30, 2022, 10:20:43 PM »
Red Sox (Boston Baseball team)

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Word Association
« Reply #32801 on: July 31, 2022, 10:17:34 AM »
Redd Foxx
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34217
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Word Association
« Reply #32802 on: July 31, 2022, 01:52:19 PM »
"This is the big one, Elizabeth! I'm coming to join ya, honey!"

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Word Association
« Reply #32803 on: July 31, 2022, 04:32:15 PM »
The Royal Family (which ran for only one season, 1991-92)

"The Royal Family was intended as a comeback vehicle for Foxx, who had not had a successful television series since the cancellation of Sanford and Son in 1977. Ratings for the early episodes were high. On October 11, 1991 Foxx suffered a massive heart attack while rehearsing. Joshua Rich of Entertainment Weekly later wrote, "It was an end so ironic that for a brief moment cast mates figured Foxx—whose 1970s TV character often faked heart attacks—was kidding when he grabbed a chair and fell to the floor." Foxx was taken to Queen Of Angels Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center, where he died that evening."
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9612
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Word Association
« Reply #32804 on: July 31, 2022, 09:18:38 PM »
The Royal Tenenbaums