*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4832
Re: Word Association
« Reply #39495 on: January 12, 2026, 04:53:06 AM »
Cracker
Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Word Association
« Reply #39496 on: January 12, 2026, 08:22:29 AM »
Crackerjack.

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4832
Re: Word Association
« Reply #39497 on: January 12, 2026, 10:03:40 AM »
Prize
Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34182
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Word Association
« Reply #39498 on: January 12, 2026, 02:37:27 PM »
package

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

Re: Word Association
« Reply #39499 on: January 12, 2026, 03:48:38 PM »
 Gift .    :)

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9605
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Word Association
« Reply #39500 on: January 12, 2026, 06:28:22 PM »
Wrapping paper

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Word Association
« Reply #39501 on: January 12, 2026, 10:55:13 PM »
Holiday paper.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Word Association
« Reply #39502 on: January 13, 2026, 06:42:39 AM »
Gift paper. :)

*

Robin_K2

  • A Cup
  • 3443
Re: Word Association
« Reply #39503 on: January 13, 2026, 08:48:20 AM »
wrapper

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4832
Re: Word Association
« Reply #39504 on: January 13, 2026, 09:16:00 AM »
Candy
Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34182
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Word Association
« Reply #39505 on: January 13, 2026, 04:27:58 PM »
Marlon Brando

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9605
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Word Association
« Reply #39506 on: January 13, 2026, 06:20:29 PM »
Apocalypse Now

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Word Association
« Reply #39507 on: January 13, 2026, 09:16:03 PM »
Vietnam War movie. (!979)

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Word Association
« Reply #39508 on: January 13, 2026, 09:21:46 PM »
Martin Sheen (played the Army Captain that was supposed to kill the renegade Colonel that Marlon Brando was playing)

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Word Association
« Reply #39509 on: January 14, 2026, 08:41:14 AM »
Robert Duvall (I like the smell of napalm. It smells like victory. A line he stated in Apocalypse now which stayed in my memory.)