*

Jet

  • F Cup
  • 437
Re: Show us your Desktop!
« Reply #90 on: July 22, 2003, 09:08:46 PM »
Here it is, my idea of heaven.  
I like big boobs and I cannot lie...

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12423
Re: Show us your Desktop!
« Reply #91 on: July 22, 2003, 10:36:40 PM »
Here's what my desktop at work looked like this morning. Picture courtesy of the Astronomy Picture of the Day.

rtpoe

ps: yes, the sound for emptying the recycle bin is exactly what you expect....  
rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Show us your Desktop!
« Reply #92 on: July 22, 2003, 11:45:01 PM »
Sorry it's so boring...  

*

Chronicler

  • Banned Member
  • 1763
Re: Show us your Desktop!
« Reply #93 on: July 23, 2003, 01:19:02 AM »
k... I am going out of town until Sunday, so I won't be here to show everyone how fickle I am until then.
     

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: Show us your Desktop!
« Reply #94 on: July 23, 2003, 11:28:30 PM »
To whoever mentioned Inuyasha in response to me (I'm lazy...sorry) its coming back soon! Though I've never seen it on TV, I'm downloading fansubs.


Here's one of my latest  
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

Chronicler

  • Banned Member
  • 1763
Desktop!
« Reply #95 on: July 28, 2003, 04:31:43 AM »
Have a road trip...  

*

Scarab

  • F Cup
  • 663
Re: Desktop!
« Reply #96 on: July 28, 2003, 11:10:18 AM »
New Desktop for my new Dell



-Scarab
"Now who's going to be first to 'Dude!' me?"



 
If you could be either Gods worst enemy or nothing, which would you choose?
We are Gods middle children, according to Tyler Durden, with no special place in history and no special attention.
Unless we get Gods attention, we have no hope of damnation or redemption.
Which is worse, hell or nothing?
Only if we're caught and punished can we be saved.
"Burn the Louvre," the mechanic says, "and wipe your ass with the Mona Lisa. This way at least, God would know our names."

-Fight Club, page 141

*

Chronicler

  • Banned Member
  • 1763
Re: Desktop!
« Reply #97 on: July 28, 2003, 07:22:21 PM »
FICKLE FICKLE FICKLE
   

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9612
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Desktop!
« Reply #98 on: July 28, 2003, 09:52:06 PM »
Go tony, go tony, go...  

*

Chronicler

  • Banned Member
  • 1763
Re: Desktop!
« Reply #99 on: July 29, 2003, 11:27:24 PM »
LOL! THPS rocks!
-----------------------------------
OK, I'm a Space Cadet today, so...  

*

Tux

  • X Cup
  • 2320
Re: Desktop!
« Reply #100 on: July 31, 2003, 07:16:07 PM »
Looks like LA from THPS3.

Ack!  You mooned me! ^_-
...still trying to cut down his Pocky habit to 2 packs a day.

*

Chronicler

  • Banned Member
  • 1763
Desktop!
« Reply #101 on: July 31, 2003, 07:26:37 PM »
OI! 'tis mate!
good eye... good eye  

*

Chestnuts

  • L Cup
  • 3565
Re: Desktop!
« Reply #102 on: July 31, 2003, 11:01:24 PM »
OK you ol' Marathon fans, remember this one?
 
Avatar by John Coffey, used with permission. Avatar tweaking by Zasha

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9612
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Desktop!
« Reply #103 on: July 31, 2003, 11:07:38 PM »
Only if you could use two fusion pistols in the game. I tried it once with the forge/anvil tools and managed to crash the computer...  

*

Chronicler

  • Banned Member
  • 1763
Re: Desktop!
« Reply #104 on: July 31, 2003, 11:21:23 PM »
I'm not hip... what is that? It looks cool.