*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #450 on: February 06, 2013, 11:29:52 AM »
I'm glad I check Bet to see who Wendy Williams has on her show because I never would of saw this.I was about to leave my place and shut my tv off when I see this woman in a hot tub on the tv screen.I'm thinking to myself,"Is that Esther Baxter?".It indeed was.She was on the episode of Real Husbands of Hollywood.According to her twitter,it is just a cameo but what a cameo.There is great shots of her ass getting out of the tub and another of her breasts when she turns around.The whole scene is about a minute long.The episode airs again tonight on Bet at 8:00pm and her scene is at the very beginning.I hope someone can put the clip up.I'll post a shot of her ass getting out of the tub in the butt picture thread.
Here's a pic of her in the bikini.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #451 on: February 07, 2013, 09:43:31 PM »
Watching Judge Judy and the defendant is a quite busty MILF with a pink blouse and pink highlights in her (brunette) hair. I've taped it but will have to edit any vidcaps before I post them, because there's a sixteen-year-old up in there as well.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #452 on: February 07, 2013, 10:25:25 PM »
One more of Esther in that bikini from Real Husbands of Hollywood.

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #453 on: February 14, 2013, 10:39:41 AM »
Nigella Lawson was on Kimmel last night.She actually wore a tight looking top.Although it wasn't much to look at from the front,from the side was a different story.I wish she wore white instead of black.

*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #454 on: February 16, 2013, 03:07:41 AM »
Anybody see the major, sloshing, bouncing bikini chick in the 30 Rock finale? I saw it a few weeks late and ran here...I'm amazed it's not around! Y'all let me down haha.

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #455 on: February 18, 2013, 11:01:37 AM »
I dont know how prevalent the 'General Insurance' auto commercials are in your area but here theyre played at almost every commercial break. I cring at every high school made animated spot I see. Today I saw a live acion spot that featured a blond with a sweet set of sweater puppies. She looks familiar but I cant place her. Anyone else


http://www.thegeneral.com/commercials/million-quotes/
I can't watch the video link but I'm pretty sure you're talking about this woman here.I don't know who she is but I thought I would post a picture from it.

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #456 on: February 26, 2013, 10:28:03 AM »
Kate Upton with nice cleavage on the Jimmy Fallon show last night.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #457 on: March 07, 2013, 03:03:16 AM »
Not TV but from an online ad for PropertyRoom.com.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 06:12:32 AM by gonZo »
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

bulldougy

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 21
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #458 on: March 07, 2013, 03:11:30 PM »
Christina Hendricks was on The late Late show with Craig Ferguson.

Not my post so thanks go to him, Colin Ferguson, Christina Hendricks and of course her parents

http://www.nudecelebforum.com/t29291-christina-hendricks.html

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #459 on: March 10, 2013, 10:44:14 PM »
This week's episode of The Amazing Race had them going to Bali, Indonesia...and there was one Balinese woman who was busting out all over...
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #460 on: March 11, 2013, 02:12:52 PM »
I haven't looked for caps/clips but on last night's American Dad, which was sort of a James Bond ripoff homage, there was a flashback in which Francine experienced breast expansion, bursting her out of the ropes that bound her.

Also of (much more) interest is the current commercial for Axe Apollo cologne (the official cologne of douchebags I'm given to understand) in which a bikini-clad redhead is rescued by a hunky lifeguard only to spurn him as soon as she catches sight of an astronaut, who also happens to be on the beach in his spacesuit. She's pretty adorable: medium chested (maybe implants) and a nice fleshy rump... there's a bit of slo-mo as she runs to the astronaut. This clip is on Youtube.

Apologies if I've already mentioned either one or both of these.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 10:55:11 AM by Palomine »

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #461 on: March 27, 2013, 11:37:19 AM »
Wendy Williams wore a tight blue dress on her show last night.Her breasts looked really good from the side.

*

colt13

  • E Cup
  • 617
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #462 on: April 04, 2013, 01:35:50 PM »
Couldn't link to it through foxnews, but Chelsea Handler has an awkward shower scene with Conan O'Brien. I know she isn't big, but the fact that her normal body w/pixels actually got on the air is a good sign.

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #463 on: April 18, 2013, 12:44:31 PM »
Anyone catch last night's American Idol?
Well,Nicki Minaj wore a dress with a big cut at the top that showed a ton of cleavage.The only problem was that there wasn't one good closeup of her breasts.Those producer clowns at AI must have told the camera operators to shoot the judges from just below the neck and up.They always shoot closeups of the judges when they are giving their comments on the contestants,from the top of the desk and up.This show,they shot from just below the neck and up.No doubt because of the dress Nikki was wearing.
This is the best shot I could get.Sorry for the fuzziness but it was from a wide camera shot and I had to crop it.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #464 on: April 20, 2013, 10:48:13 AM »
The Daily Show that re-ran yesterday (which I THINK is the episode that first aired the day before, on April 18 with guest author Mark Mazzetti) had a segment about gun control with John Oliver (I think this is part 1 of 3) in which brief clips of Australians said something silly ('Whoop-de-doo") to the camera. Inevitably, there was a beach clip with gals in bikinis. And inevitably, one was packin' (at least compared to her pals... the one on the left in the pink).

I won't post the URL to the Daily Show page with this video because there's so much other stuff on the page I don't wanna chance a k1d showing up someplace in the background of the vid or elsewhere on the page, but you can find it online if you want to and/or catch a rerun of that episode this weekend. The clip was so brief that I hesitate to mention it (almost ;)) and she wasn't huge (full C or small D at most) but come on: it was a pretty girl with a good (soft, natural, slightly jouncy) figure making a sudden movement wearing only a bikini. ;)

I've attached a single lowrez frame ...my Flash capture plug-ins wouldn't work on the Daily Show site itself to grab the vid.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 10:51:03 AM by Palomine »