*

abner

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 25
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #750 on: October 24, 2015, 08:50:50 AM »
Flipping around the teevee this morning, and paused for a while at Card Sharks on the Buzzer channel.

Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #751 on: October 26, 2015, 02:29:37 AM »
Here's a dredged-up TV clip that Julie Brown posted to her YouTube account.  I guess it's from some show she was on or made back in the day?  But she's doing her impression of a ditzy busty blonde which she's pulled off well on other occasions, only this time she's apparently sharing the scene with a pre-famous Jennifer Aniston who's also a ditzy rocker chick:

be seeing you...

*

colt13

  • E Cup
  • 617
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #752 on: October 28, 2015, 04:12:22 PM »
Casual, the new show on Hulu, has Diora Baird show up in episode 3. And has a brief nude scene.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #753 on: October 28, 2015, 07:18:40 PM »
Certainly not recent, but caught my eye in reruns so I thought I'd mention this short buxom redhead on the Battlestar Galactica reboot... episode 104 "Act of Contrition." Offhand, I don't recall her from other episodes, but maybe someone knows who she is (either the character or the actress who plays her, or both).

Attachment on this post is a brief 1.4M AVI clip... a bit wonky for I dunno what reason, but it works.

Edit: I removed the edited AVI file and attached instead the unedited 2.3M MOV file which plays much more smoothly. :)

« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 07:21:52 PM by Palomine »

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #754 on: October 30, 2015, 11:17:56 AM »
The fairly awful animated show "Moonbeam City" on Comedy Central does feature an occasional bit of animated eye candy. This is that show where everything looks like a Patrick Nagel illustration and Rob Lowe does the voice for the protagonist.

In any case, a recent episode involved a designer drug that's administered aurally... I thought the attached clip (unedited 2.5M MOV file) might be of interest.

(insert usual disclaimer about only-standard-def/analog cap here)

« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 11:22:04 AM by Palomine »

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #755 on: October 31, 2015, 07:34:22 PM »
I dunno how many of you are still watching The Walking Dead on AMC, but I am. The new season brings new characters and I hope it won't be regarded as a spoiler when I mention that Annie, the very-recently-met brunette shown in the attached unedited 3.1M SD/analog MOV clip, gets eaten by walkers in the episode after this one, which is a shame IMO because she's pretty and has a nice figure. She's played by actress Beth Keener... I don't know what else she's been in.



The file attached to this post is the 3.1 MOV clip I made/chose specifically for this VCR Alert and it should be of some interest to forum goers. ;) The embedded clickable image above is not from the attached clip, but rather from the following episode (linked from an external source, so it'll likely expire eventually).
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 07:47:50 PM by Palomine »

*

togolane

  • E Cup
  • 590
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #756 on: November 02, 2015, 10:42:03 AM »
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 11:04:04 AM by togolane »

*

Affenmensch

  • A Cup
  • 819
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #757 on: November 02, 2015, 01:17:38 PM »
from the documentary "Cinema Perverso" on arteTV (a sophisticated French-German culture channel)

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #758 on: November 02, 2015, 11:16:10 PM »
from the documentary "Cinema Perverso" on arteTV (a sophisticated French-German culture channel)

I like the looks of that Affenmensch! Thanks! :)

Here's another clip from "Moonbeam City" on Comedy Central. The dialog is even mildly amusing in this bit (if you know the characters) which is a rarity for the show.

Here's the link to the SD/analog cap: http://www.bearchive.com/~behavior/pal/SharedClips/Moonbeam_City_2015_Lights_Camera_Reenaction_ep104.mov

Moonbeam_City_2015_Lights!_Camera!_Reenaction_ep104
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 11:42:30 PM by Palomine »

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #759 on: November 06, 2015, 01:32:15 AM »
This is from a video that was shown on TMZ around two years ago.It was a fight video involving Erica Mena from the reality show Love and Hip Hop.It occurred at a store opening in NYC.Some woman who had a beef with Erica and they spotted each other and they had a pull apart.Anyways,I spotted this busty Latina looking bystander when the camera panned around.This is the best shot I could get of her from the video.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #760 on: November 07, 2015, 12:52:22 PM »
The Velocity Channel had a promo for some trade show.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

DtotheJ

  • E Cup
  • 644
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #761 on: November 07, 2015, 01:00:10 PM »
just a teaser of a vid I put together for a Spanish language film....star is opera singer Pamela Flores...


attaching this vid to the post and will post full compilation of scenes tomorrow
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 01:01:58 PM by DtotheJ »

*

DtotheJ

  • E Cup
  • 644
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #762 on: November 07, 2015, 01:03:23 PM »
picture from compilation as attachment

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #763 on: November 11, 2015, 12:44:44 PM »
From QVC and featured in the Daily Mail.

Sammi Marsh and Deborah Ann Gaetano
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

mrets123

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 18
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #764 on: November 11, 2015, 12:48:05 PM »
From QVC and featured in the Daily Mail.

Sammi Marsh and Deborah Ann Gaetano

I remember after seeing this I had to readjust my pants.