*

mofoapoo

  • X Cup
  • 1923
Re: Large penises: why are men interested?
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2009, 03:03:17 PM »
try the day after! watching the woman you had sex with hobble and sitting on ice pack.

Ha, sometimes I feel bad though.

I'm not very experienced with multiple women, I'm not a notch on the bed post kinda guy.  But I remember recently my girl didn't want to even leave my room in my apartment out of embaressment of limping back to her dorm.  She was able to manage and stick it out through the pain and walk as normal as possible, and she adapated some time later.  also, i think it looked worse in her mind, cause I didn't think she was limping THAT bad.  maybe i don't surpass you, cause I never had to deal with the ice pack thing.

But still, the initial reaction/shock is better than the aftermath imo.  especially because I'm a grower, so it's small when not erect.
I can't think of anything creative to put here, so i give up.

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Large penises: why are men interested?
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2009, 03:51:17 PM »
Thanks for the insight, TheHerald and also to all of the other members who have contributed (even though many referred to the fact that some men would like to have a bigger penis for themselves, which i tried to avoid from the beginning  ;D)
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Large penises: why are men interested?
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2009, 04:49:01 PM »
Djoser, I'd dispute your original generalization... IME, I don't think on average men are disproportionately interested in large penises as you describe (other than of course some wanting their own to be larger).

It's just a matter of visual stimulation: some guys who enjoy hardcore images AND BE might prefer some PE to go with the BE, just to keep all the exaggeration in proportion aesthetically. I enjoy HC and IMPO, a small cock in the picture doesn't have quite the same visual impact as a big one. Porn is all about visual stimulation, and a lot of it attempts to portray an over-the-top sexuality: hyperfeminine women (why we all enjoy big breasts and breast expansion/enhancement), huge money shots (half a gallon of pina colada mix in an off-camera squirt gun anyone?), etc... Bearing this in mind, it's easy to understand why porn actors are often well-endowed: it not only looks better, but it also helps with the whole hyper-erotic fantasy thing too.

Which is not to say that somewhere there ain't a guy with a skinny, semisoft 4-inch pecker out there working in porn... there probably is (and good for him I say! ;) ). However, more often than not, producers will cast guys in the vein (pun intended! :D ) of John Holmes, Ron Jeremy, etc...

« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 08:00:21 PM by Palomine »

*

TheOtherMe

  • A Cup
  • 52
Re: Large penises: why are men interested?
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2009, 05:33:13 PM »
I've always found big dicks appealing.  I think it's to do with exaggerated size: huge bellies, huge asses, huge tits, huge dicks and balls.  I've never lusted after a man and find the male form completely unattractive, but the Japanese dick-girls, I kinda like.  If someone can find me a heavily pregnant dick-girl with huge buttock and breast implants, I think I'd be in heaven.  Odd.

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Large penises: why are men interested?
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2009, 05:44:30 PM »
not really on topic but funny i think. Mickey Mantle once said " i like a girl with small hands, it makes my dick look bigger.
I'm walkin' here

*

PregNut

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5929
  • Pregnancy: Mother Nature's BE.
    • http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,155796.msg157416.html#msg157416
Re: Large penises: why are men interested?
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2009, 06:15:34 PM »
It's human nature to want something one does not or can not have.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 06:17:17 PM by PregNut »
"Whenever someone talks about doing something for reasons of justice, you should put your hand in your pocket, because you're about to get it picked."

Avatar courtesy of Getty Images.

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Large penises: why are men interested?
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2009, 02:14:56 PM »
Djoser, I'd dispute your original generalization... IME, I don't think on average men are disproportionately interested in large penises as you describe 

Yeah maybe suggesting (i didn't say it directly i was just suggesting it) that most men were interested in this topic was a bit too much (i'm not this' why i opened this thread in first instance, to know why some males do). But no one can many men (as i did say) are interested. Maybe that supposition was influenced partially by the people who i interact the most, but again i failed as i applied it to a bigger group of people.
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

Quadhouse

  • F Cup
  • 725
    • quadhouse.deviantart.com
Re: Large penises: why are men interested?
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2009, 12:16:38 PM »
From history, we learned that male penis size used to be directly linked to the image of his masculinity and virility.  So the bigger he was, the more of a studly man he was.  Maybe that's carried over to today.
“HEY, HOLD UP!” Chaka said.  She turned to Jade, “Did you just say that there are monsters in the sewers?”

Jade looked up at her sempai and smiled, “I’m sorry, but as a Junior Waste Management Technician, I am not authorized to discuss this issue.”

For a long time, the whole group stared at the little girl in horror as she licked the spoon.

*

mofoapoo

  • X Cup
  • 1923
Re: Large penises: why are men interested?
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2009, 02:22:51 AM »
Actually, historically, throughout Europe, bigger penises were actually considered beastly, or more comical.  Other than that, there was really no focus on penis size historically, since most places were prude, or if they weren't, their food wasn't healthy enough to make very much differences in sizes.  Just like, historically, most people were short, but all the same shortness by region.

Also, a penis too big damages the cervix, and prevents a women from getting pregnant.  So the best penis is just long enough to be close to it without hitting to damage it, genetically speaking I mean.

If anything, how far/hard a male shoots his load probably has more of an impact on pregnancy than size.
I can't think of anything creative to put here, so i give up.

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5369
    • I love the BEA
Re: Large penises: why are men interested?
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2009, 06:52:55 AM »
I think of it this way:  If I needed a practical truck for every day use, I would want a dependable, medium-sized truck - not one that is a gas hog, or too rare to repair or too large to house.  But if I went to a truck show and paid lots of $$$ for my ticket, I wouldn't want to see my truck there; I'd want to see Bigfoot and any other bodacious monster truck they can find.



So it goes with the p0hrnz : a lot of people want to see something more extreme than their every day life.  But then every day life can still be enjoyed in its ordinary parameters.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 06:57:41 AM by bignatslover »

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Large penises: why are men interested?
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2009, 07:38:15 AM »
Djoser, I'd dispute your original generalization... IME, I don't think on average men are disproportionately interested in large penises as you describe (other than of course some wanting their own to be larger).

It's just a matter of visual stimulation: some guys who enjoy hardcore images AND BE might prefer some PE to go with the BE, just to keep all the exaggeration in proportion aesthetically. I enjoy HC and IMPO, a small cock in the picture doesn't have quite the same visual impact as a big one. Porn is all about visual stimulation, and a lot of it attempts to portray an over-the-top sexuality: hyperfeminine women (why we all enjoy big breasts and breast expansion/enhancement), huge money shots (half a gallon of pina colada mix in an off-camera squirt gun anyone?), etc... Bearing this in mind, it's easy to understand why porn actors are often well-endowed: it not only looks better, but it also helps with the whole hyper-erotic fantasy thing too.

Which is not to say that somewhere there ain't a guy with a skinny, semisoft 4-inch pecker out there working in porn... there probably is (and good for him I say! ;) ). However, more often than not, producers will cast guys in the vein (pun intended! :D ) of John Holmes, Ron Jeremy, etc...




You hit the nail on the head Pal.
I'm walkin' here

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9227
    • CyberLee
Re: Large penises: why are men interested?
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2009, 11:55:30 AM »
I woke up from a god awful dream that someone stole my cock, and sew back on a small one. Its from those organ snatching you hear about on the black market. I went to the hospital right away and ask the doctor if my body will reject this transplanted cock, and he said don't worry the cock is accustom to being rejected by now. So in my dream I search endlessly to find my cock!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 11:59:21 AM by 3deroticer »
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: Large penises: why are men interested?
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2009, 07:41:07 AM »
If anything, how far/hard a male shoots his load probably has more of an impact on pregnancy than size.

Yeah, to me that always said "virility" much more than size. If given the choice between having a porn god cock or the ability to fill one of those big plastic 7/11 cups with every load, I'd choose the latter lol. Few things in porn make me scoff more than a guy with a huge dick who spends twenty minutes working a girl over onto to sputter out three little drops. What the hell.

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9227
    • CyberLee
Re: Large penises: why are men interested?
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2009, 11:07:21 AM »
Not just to fill up a cup, but also be able to lift object with them. Become a bathroom towel holder. Just about every women I have been intimate with have tried to see what my cock can hold up. I compared that to men pushing breast together to make one bigger mound.
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Large penises: why are men interested?
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2009, 12:51:54 PM »
Not just to fill up a cup, but also be able to lift object with them. Become a bathroom towel holder. Just about every women I have been intimate with have tried to see what my cock can hold up. I compared that to men pushing breast together to make one bigger mound.

You, too? One of my exes used to tell her friends about hanging various pieces of clothing on my cock. Although that winter coat was heavy.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.