*

M1K3

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 42
**83** beauty SOLVED it's Ann Marie
« on: July 19, 2009, 11:05:06 PM »
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 02:47:29 PM by Palomine »
watch the sun,
as it crawls across a final time
and it feels like,
like it was a friend.
it is watching us,
and the world we set on fire
do you wonder,
if it feels the same?

*

Bonecracker

  • X Cup
  • 2783
  • member since 1995
    • How to understand moderators
Re: **83** beauty.
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 12:46:39 PM »
  Great.  More underwear ruined.  LOL

Bone


WARNING:
This post may contain items including, but not limited to, sarcasm, irony, hyperbole intended to bring humor to this discussion. Those of you without a sense of humor, best ignore my posts.
There's a lot of internet out there, be sure to look around!

*

Ghost_Man

  • E Cup
  • 871
Re: **83** beauty.
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 03:59:25 AM »
yum, look at those!!!
Its not you, really, its not, its me.

*

M1K3

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 42
Re: **83** beauty.
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 04:23:28 AM »
yum, look at those!!!

Look at what?? You're so vague!
watch the sun,
as it crawls across a final time
and it feels like,
like it was a friend.
it is watching us,
and the world we set on fire
do you wonder,
if it feels the same?

*

espy

  • G Cup
  • 2057
Re: **83** beauty.
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 07:07:16 PM »
.
How would a girl with huge boobs ever know if she's truly interesting?

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: **83** beauty.
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2011, 05:09:46 PM »
Bumping for karma and curiosity.

Definitely nuzzleworthy!

« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 04:14:18 PM by Palomine »

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9603
  • King of the Avatars
Re: **83** beauty.
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2011, 05:48:22 PM »
no clue, but she's cute.

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: **83** beauty.
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2012, 03:40:21 PM »
This girl reminds me of a redhead who posed a couple of times for Score around 2004 or 2005.I believe she only did like 2 pictorials for them and no videos if I recall.I'll pull out my Score mags in a few days and give you her name.The hair and breasts look similar to this girl.I'll get back.

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: **83** beauty.
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2012, 09:58:20 PM »
Going through about 1000 mags to get to around 120 Score mags was a pain in the ass but I remembered a Score model who reminds me of this girl.Her name is Mariana.I was surprised to see she did quite a few Score and Voluptuous pictorials according to Scoreland.
I tried to post a pic with my Touch but it never works.Anyone else have this problem?
Anyway,I don't think we're allowed to post Score pics.
I only found 1 pic on scoreland and nowhere else.
I think her breasts and face look similar to this girl.The only thing is the girl in the pic looks like her hair is a little longer.

Mod edit: you're right, Score pix aren't allowed per the Owner's rules, so please don't post any. SwitcherX has an iPod Touch... you could PM him about whether he can post attachments with it (I think he also has posts about it in the Computer forum). Finally: yes, I know the Mariana from Score you're talking about... a lush natural pale redhead with sharp facial features... she's gorgeous. Unless I'm confused, she might also have posed sometimes as 'Lucia.' The gal in the IDQ could be her, but the face looks different... softer. I'm not sure but am open to second opinions. ;) -Pal
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 12:38:26 PM by Palomine »

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: **83** beauty.
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2012, 06:14:20 PM »
Over the last two years I've checked around a couple of times and found sites that claim the model is Russian, Israeli, and Chinese. Also that she is amateur.

But I've never found any indication that she has a name.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: **83** beauty.
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2012, 10:29:38 PM »
Anyone know?

An excellent still-unidentified subject for a bump. That's a GREAT picture... probably a one-off which will never be IDed but there's always a chance. ;) -Pal
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 10:31:16 AM by Palomine »

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: **83** beauty.
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2014, 12:58:29 AM »
I'm pretty sure I know who this is.I think it's Ann Marie from Nadine's website.I read a few other people's opinion on this picture on other sites and they think it's her as well.I think her face and breasts match.
I don't know where the picture of her **83** is from but it's not from Nadine's site.

*

Saul Tigh

  • A Cup
  • 227
Re: **83** beauty.
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2014, 05:39:41 PM »
I'm pretty sure I know who this is.I think it's Ann Marie from Nadine's website.I read a few other people's opinion on this picture on other sites and they think it's her as well.I think her face and breasts match.
I don't know where the picture of her **83** is from but it's not from Nadine's site.

I just looked at a bunch of pics of Ann Marie (tough, I know) and in the absence of any additional proof, it's probably her.  Breast shape, areolas, and nipples seem correct.  She has a very distinctive nose, but the angle in the **83** beauty pic doesn't give us much to work with on that front.  One of my all time favorite pics, and I seem to recall having it on my 'puter for close to 10 years now.

Mod edit: I remain unconvinced it's Ann Marie, but am willing to go along with majority rule. Thanks guys. ;) -Palomine
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 02:46:46 PM by Palomine »