*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
What are you **94** tonight
« on: August 02, 2009, 03:41:04 PM »
I'm having a can of this

I bought it in my local store - 7.1%
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: What are you **94** tonight
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 04:05:58 PM »
.
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: What are you **94** tonight
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 04:13:47 PM »
Sprite Zero
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: What are you **94** tonight
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 04:24:14 PM »
Now I'm having some of this.

Nice enough, not as strong as the previous brew.
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: What are you **94** tonight
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2009, 06:36:08 PM »
Diet Dr. Pepper.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: What are you **94** tonight
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2009, 06:46:49 PM »
Still Sprite Zero
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

SwitcherX

  • Legend
  • 6956
Re: What are you **94** tonight
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2009, 07:18:56 PM »
.
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister


"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: What are you **94** tonight
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2009, 08:12:57 PM »
Trader Jose's Dark Lager from Mexico. Smooth and malty, without a trace of bitterness or tartness... not complex but extremely drinkable.

It washed down a pair of homemade, human-sized bacon cheeseburgers, replete with thinly sliced heirloom tomatoes (Carmello variety if you must know) and just-as-thinly-sliced dill pickles. A couple of chocolate chip cookies (that I baked last night) and a sweet iced coffee for dessert.

I'm done for the night!  ;) :D


*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: What are you **94** tonight
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2009, 08:47:43 PM »
Trader Jose's Dark Lager from Mexico. Smooth and malty, without a trace of bitterness or tartness... not complex but extremely drinkable.

It washed down a pair of homemade, human-sized bacon cheeseburgers, replete with thinly sliced heirloom tomatoes (Carmello variety if you must know) and just-as-thinly-sliced dill pickles. A couple of chocolate chip cookies (that I baked last night) and a sweet iced coffee for dessert.

I'm done for the night!  ;) :D



Truly, the mark of a West Coaster!

Trader Jose; The Costco Surprise; Chez Freddie's (Fred Meyer w/deli).
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: What are you **94** tonight
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2009, 09:12:02 PM »
Last night: one kamikaze, and then ice water with a twist of lemon for the rest of the night.

Right now: grape-flavored KoolAid...but I wish I had a bottle or two of this instead:

AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: What are you **94** tonight
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2009, 06:26:33 PM »
Strong, sweet, decaf iced tea with mint.
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12423
Re: What are you **94** tonight
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2009, 07:19:39 PM »
New York's Finest Eau du Tap.
rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: What are you **94** tonight
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2009, 12:17:29 PM »
Ja, busen bier.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 12:19:04 PM by gOOber »
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: What are you **94** tonight
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2009, 10:14:59 PM »
Trader Jose's Dark Lager from Mexico. Smooth and malty, without a trace of bitterness or tartness... not complex but extremely drinkable.

It washed down a pair of homemade, human-sized bacon cheeseburgers, replete with thinly sliced heirloom tomatoes (Carmello variety if you must know) and just-as-thinly-sliced dill pickles. A couple of chocolate chip cookies (that I baked last night) and a sweet iced coffee for dessert.

I'm done for the night!  ;) :D





Added Thursday: now I'm **94** it while eating uncooked Tollhouse cookie dough. If I wasn't going to hell before... ;)

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: What are you **94** tonight
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2009, 10:20:03 PM »
Gotta love the cookie dough! :)


Tonight I'm just having ice water.
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle