Re: The pussy thread.
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2009, 11:40:54 AM »
Yes, yes, yes, all good -- but 1-1-1 or I'd post the famous Barbie, fingering herself wet. Lord, there is a big titted vaginal meal for a lifetime.

Mod responds: OW, I'm not sure you understand the rules... you haven't posted in this thread within the past 24 hours, thus you are not limited by '1-1-1' here. Please re-read the rules again so you understand them and don't needlessly obey rules that don't exist. Re: Barbie... if that's Barbie Q, just be sure any pic of her you post isn't Score property. Thanks. :)

« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 03:12:51 PM by Palomine »

*

snake94115

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 9
Re: The pussy thread.
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2009, 06:13:45 PM »
Yes, yes, yes, all good -- but 1-1-1 or I'd post the famous Barbie, fingering herself wet. Lord, there is a big titted vaginal meal for a lifetime.

Mod responds: OW, I'm not sure you understand the rules... you haven't posted in this thread within the past 24 hours, thus you are not limited by '1-1-1' here. Please re-read the rules again so you understand them and don't needlessly obey rules that don't exist. Re: Barbie... if that's Barbie Q, just be sure any pic of her you post isn't Score property. Thanks. :)


I'm dang near certain he means The doll/toy for girls (although she technically does not have a vagina) She however would be about a 56EE cup and be about 6' 2" tall.

PS. Think of 1-1-1 this way.

The current thread I'm writing in and the thread your are reading is listed below.
Breast Expansion Archive Forum » Miscellaneous » Testing & Off-Topic Discussion » Topic: The pussy thread.
So I can post only 1 pic within this thread today.But I could post another pic in a different thread.
For example below I have listed another thread name.
Breast Expansion Archive Forum » Discussions » General Discussion » Topic: busty gals in the mirror.
But I can post only 1 unmodified picture in either within 1 day.
I hope this explains 1-1-1 better. 8)  ;D

PSS. I am pretty sure if you do mean the doll/toy that it is a licensed and copyrighted product.

Edited for bad grammar.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 06:38:47 PM by snake94115 »

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: The pussy thread.
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2009, 06:53:11 PM »
PSS. I am pretty sure if you do mean the doll/toy that it is a licensed and copyrighted product.

Edited for bad grammar.

I'm not sure I understand much of that. If I do, then the 1-1-1 rule is STILL being misunderstood, after all these years. A user is NOT limited to posting only 1 image TOTAL (anywhere in any thread) during each day. The 1-1-1 rule (if you'll simply read it) explains that each user must wait until 24 hrs have elapsed from THEIR LAST ATTACHMENT (or picture link, etc...) IN A GIVEN THREAD BEFORE ATTACHING AGAIN IN ***THAT*** THREAD. Thus, if a user posts a pic in one thread, they CAN post another pic in ANOTHER pic in a DIFFERENT thread just a minute later. Of course, morphs are exempt from 1-1-1, as are self-copyrighted pix, and of course, posts should be on-topic (to the thread).

Is this clear to Onion and Snake and everyone else? If you post a pic to THIS thread, you only need to wait till 24 hrs have elapsed since your last post before posting ANOTHER pic to THIS thread. However, you CAN post to other/any threads as you wish... abiding by the 1-1-1 limit (in each respective thread) and all other BEA Owner rules of course.

I hope this clarifies any misunderstandings. :)


Re: The pussy thread.
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2009, 07:35:09 PM »
Ah -- I did indeed misundertand, and I thank all for the clarification. I thought the rule was good across the entire board. I have been banned a couple times before, and I am trying to be a good camper.

Anyway, not from Score, though she did appear there:

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: The pussy thread.
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2009, 07:47:20 PM »
Ah -- I did indeed misundertand, and I thank all for the clarification. I thought the rule was good across the entire board. I have been banned a couple times before, and I am trying to be a good camper.

Anyway, not from Score, though she did appear there:

Glad I could clarify for you... I understand (and appreciate) your caution, but don't want you obeying rules that don't exist. ;) Barbie has ALWAYS been a fave of mine for obvious reasons (not just her natural melons). There's a single hardcore movie with her floating around online... she doesn't look at all comfortable in front of the camera, probably never did another one... but it IS nice to see her in action, even if she can barely manage a smile throughout.



Re: The pussy thread.
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2009, 07:57:02 PM »
(falls over, reaches up to barely type)

HUH? A hardcore clip?

Here I thought always that you were a great mod, but now you tease and torture!

(falls back on the floor, faint from anticipation of  Barbie clip.)

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: The pussy thread.
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2009, 08:00:44 PM »
(falls over, reaches up to barely type)

HUH? A hardcore clip?

Here I thought always that you were a great mod, but now you tease and torture!

(falls back on the floor, faint from anticipation of  Barbie clip.)


Yah, I didn't know it existed till recently either... and again, she's not a 'natural' performer, so her apparent displeasure may rob you of some of the joy you might otherwise take in viewing it. There are some clues about it in various threads but if you just google around for less than 10 minutes with some modest degree of persistence, it'll surely turn up. I'd post a cap, but I'm really not sure of where it originally came from (what company produced it) so I'm going to err on the side of caution and refrain from that cap just in case the video was part of a Score compilation.


« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 08:09:15 PM by Palomine »

*

snake94115

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 9
Re: The pussy thread.
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2009, 08:30:33 PM »
It seems you might have misunderstood what I meant Palomine.
Regardless I think you stated it much better & more succinctly than I did.
See yet more dorky blathering and over explaining things by myself.
Gawd I guess I will never learn to say what I want to say without sounding like a badly written Owners Handbook.

It's been a few days so here my contribution.I wished I knew her name.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: The pussy thread.
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2009, 09:13:54 PM »
It seems you might have misunderstood what I meant Palomine.
Regardless I think you stated it much better & more succinctly than I did.
See yet more dorky blathering and over explaining things by myself.
Gawd I guess I will never learn to say what I want to say without sounding like a badly written Owners Handbook.

It's been a few days so here my contribution.I wished I knew her name.

Probably just a misinterpretation on my part Snake... nothing to worry about. Besides, your picture is worth a THOUSAND words. ;) Thanks! :)


Re: The pussy thread.
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2009, 12:40:50 AM »

Yah, I didn't know it existed till recently either... and again, she's not a 'natural' performer, so her apparent displeasure may rob you of some of the joy you might otherwise take in viewing it. There are some clues about it in various threads but if you just google around for less than 10 minutes with some modest degree of persistence, it'll surely turn up. I'd post a cap, but I'm really not sure of where it originally came from (what company produced it) so I'm going to err on the side of caution and refrain from that cap just in case the video was part of a Score compilation.



Wherever or whatever the clip is, it is not from Score. Believe me, I've searched. One of their editors posts here (I begged him for a job), so I am happily open to correction.

*

r2d2

  • G Cup
  • 1476
Re: The pussy thread.
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2009, 10:48:29 AM »
Here is a nice shot of Minka showing that it isn't just her tits that are big  :o

It was originally posted in the B(o)(o)bs & Lips thread but definitely belongs here as well ...  :)


*

SwitcherX

  • Legend
  • 6953
Re: The pussy thread.
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2009, 07:04:30 PM »
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister


"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

*

r2d2

  • G Cup
  • 1476
Re: The pussy thread.
« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2009, 05:04:33 AM »
Another very nice spread - not sure who she is but she certainly knows how to show it off ...

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: The pussy thread.
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2009, 07:46:06 PM »
A very tidy and well-tended garden on Ms Donna M. "Busty" Brown:
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

gwaang

  • A Cup
  • 352
  • udder nonsense
Re: The pussy thread.
« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2009, 06:02:31 AM »
EXTREMETITSMORPHS AND ANIMATIONS -THAT'S MY WAY !   :P