*

Hark

  • A Cup
  • 904
Re: Mia Zarring: Russian Pin-up Model MERGED
« Reply #240 on: April 22, 2013, 05:01:31 AM »
Perhaps it's because she's managed to show off for so long, but never nude (not even a nipple), then BANG, she's fully nude.  I was surprised myself, but got over it.
Embrace the facts, uphold the truth.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Mia Zarring: Russian Pin-up Model MERGED
« Reply #241 on: April 22, 2013, 11:02:47 AM »
It's Mia Zarring. Naked. Showing her magnificent body, and her magnificent breasts. This thread is by no means going in the toilet. What on earth are you talking about, dude?

OMG, I SO, SO, SO agree! My interest in Ms. Zarring before these recent images was only moderate at best. Now that we've seen how just-effin-incredible she looks in her birthday suit I am irreversibly smitten. She looks good in clothes, but she looks great without them. Sure, it'd be nice if she'd just pose nude with her face showing, maybe a bit more explicitly, etc... and maybe eventually she will... who knows? But regardless, IMO this thread has taken a HUGE step up lately! :D

*

Eliza D

  • A Cup
  • 2251
  • Eliza DewliDDil
    • Email
Re: Mia Zarring: Russian Pin-up Model MERGED
« Reply #242 on: April 22, 2013, 12:25:01 PM »
^Come on, Palomine!  Don't banter about the bush.  Tell us how you really feel!  ;D
It's all about the fantasy...
~ELIZA DewliDDil
                                        ALL PICTURES COPYRIGHT © ELIZA DEWLIDDIL

*

tetasenormes

  • A Cup
  • 1
Re: Mia Zarring: Russian Pin-up Model MERGED
« Reply #243 on: April 22, 2013, 04:44:30 PM »
IT IS HER.
She asked me to remove the nudes from my site (www.tetas-enormes.tk) when I originally shared them.


*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Mia Zarring: Russian Pin-up Model MERGED
« Reply #244 on: April 22, 2013, 05:40:04 PM »
my comment about toilet was not called for. this thread has been robust and well received. shock and denial does that to me
 apology to all for my comment. I have  a strong case of he the "doubting Thomas" syndrome . I guess if "sex tapes" get out, it's not beyond belief for some nudes of a lovely Russian Pin up get released, albeit w/o permission. I questioned Mia and [email protected] to no avail. Ok, consensus is that it is Mia. question is, is there more in the offing? or is this a one off? all pics seem to be in same location, vase drapes, etc.  Peace ldw
I'm walkin' here

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Mia Zarring: Russian Pin-up Model MERGED
« Reply #245 on: April 22, 2013, 07:53:39 PM »
Glad to see you're coming around.  Here's your reward... ;)

Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

T_Man

  • F Cup
  • 3353
Re: Mia Zarring: Russian Pin-up Model MERGED
« Reply #246 on: April 23, 2013, 08:32:36 AM »
Thank you, thank you, DJPFC. I hope you can bless us with new photos everyday for a long time.
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Mia Zarring: Russian Pin-up Model MERGED
« Reply #247 on: April 23, 2013, 11:14:17 AM »
I can't find $hit of the topless. thanks. Here's Capt. Mia. Aeroflot I guess.
I'm walkin' here

*

T_Man

  • F Cup
  • 3353
Re: Mia Zarring: Russian Pin-up Model MERGED
« Reply #248 on: April 23, 2013, 11:29:32 AM »
I don't remember this one being posted before. Just amazing.
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"

*

cebe

  • D Cup
  • 1753
    • Email
Re: Mia Zarring: Russian Pin-up Model MERGED
« Reply #249 on: April 23, 2013, 12:12:47 PM »
see this one some time ago, and have done this  ::)
Bigger is Better

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Mia Zarring: Russian Pin-up Model MERGED
« Reply #250 on: April 23, 2013, 01:39:16 PM »
^handfuls. If she was here I show her the town and take her to KFC. nOW that's gOOd will.
I'm walkin' here

*

T_Man

  • F Cup
  • 3353
Re: Mia Zarring: Russian Pin-up Model MERGED
« Reply #251 on: April 24, 2013, 11:31:19 AM »
Cute little GIF
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Mia Zarring: Russian Pin-up Model MERGED
« Reply #252 on: April 24, 2013, 11:43:36 AM »
Another...
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

crashern

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 9
Re: Mia Zarring: Russian Pin-up Model MERGED
« Reply #253 on: April 24, 2013, 07:23:25 PM »
damn, if only we had some video

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Mia Zarring: Russian Pin-up Model MERGED
« Reply #254 on: April 27, 2013, 02:27:48 AM »
Another...
she sure has a nice tan for Russian babe. Rachel and Denise and others in your "stable" would envy. tell us all that you'll coral her, for your stable.
I'm walkin' here