*

Ghost_Man

  • E Cup
  • 871
Has this been done before? SOLVED it's 32J Wife
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2010, 12:06:40 AM »
WHo is she and does anyone have any pics without the black squares?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 10:04:35 AM by Palomine »
Its not you, really, its not, its me.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: ENORMOUS brunette
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2011, 03:41:15 PM »
This subject was just posted about in the past week or two... I don't recall the thread or name. If you do, please reply or PM me with the link to the other thread so I can mark this SOLVED and merge them if appropriate. Thanks for helping us keep the forum usable. -Pal

*

Whatta

  • A Cup
  • 56
Re: ENORMOUS brunette
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2011, 08:42:09 PM »
Here is the thread with all the images.

http://www.(prohibited T).com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=23011&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Mod edit: are you sure that you pasted the right link? That's a thread on another forum... all 54 pages of it. No idea if the images or ID of the woman being discussed in THIS thread is in there or not... I wasn't about to sift through all that. I meant that this subject was recently discussed in OUR forum... just within the past few weeks. If anyone recalls that, or remembers her name, please let us know. Thanks. -Palomine

« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 08:49:06 PM by Palomine »

*

Whatta

  • A Cup
  • 56
Re: ENORMOUS brunette
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2011, 12:40:18 AM »
Yes, that link points to another forum, and it IS the original source of the pictures. They are pictures of the wife of the OP of that thread, Luiss. He never gave her name but all the pictures ever released of this woman came from that thread on that forum and have been gradually released over time there. He started the thread in May 2009 and posted the last picture and made his last appearance there on Jan 9, 2011, page 49. There have not been any others released since then. There are 59 pictures on those 49 pages, the one below is from page 24. That thread is definitely worth going through.

I don't quite remember but I may have seen that other thread on this forum and may have posted a link to this page there too, or someone else did.

So even though I don't know about any other threads here, I just thought you might like to know the source.

Cheers

Re: ENORMOUS brunette
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2011, 12:15:47 PM »
I want see her face...

*

karloschaos

  • A Cup
  • 194
Re: Has this been done before?
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2012, 06:38:57 AM »
The style of the picture kind of makes me think of Cassidy from THA but I can't find any location like this in any of the sets I have of her.

*

Bad Kitty

  • A Cup
  • 1067
  • To BE or not to BE, that is a silly question.
Re: Has this been done before?
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2012, 03:34:42 PM »
I gotta say, that from the look of the picture, it's pretty obvious that she really doesn't want to be identified.
So, while I'm always a fan of curiosity ;) I'd put that curiosity as secondary to her sense of privacy.
gnothi seauton / fortes fortuna adiuvat
I'm into both Real Life and Fantasy BE, and Sexual Exaggeration in general (among many other things).
I have somewhat exotic body modding plans for myself for RL ;)
I do the 'Bad Kitty' morphs, here and elsewhere.
(I'm not a huge "morph-request" person, I spend a loooong time on them, and I do them primarily for my own enjoyment. Its hard enough to find time to do all the morphs i want to do)

*

orohipus

  • A Cup
  • 115
Re: Has this been done before?
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2012, 04:03:09 PM »

*

gonZo

  • pain in the ass moderator
  • 9719
Re: Has this been done before?
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2012, 04:24:39 PM »
That's her.

*

Ghost_Man

  • E Cup
  • 871
Re: Has this been done before?
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2012, 10:07:55 AM »
Maybe Luiss 32J Wife
http://imagearn.com/gallery.php?id=153755

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooo much! I suppose she never reveals her face?
Its not you, really, its not, its me.

*

FlapJackFun

  • D Cup
  • 354
Help identifying this 32J miracle woman
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2012, 02:06:55 AM »
Somewhere in this forum, someone posted pics of a woman he claimed to be his wife who was 32J.  I tried the search function but could not find the thread so I am starting this one.

The woman in those pictures was the same woman in this gallery here:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=1401208

On another site, someone then posted this video below claiming it to be the same woman in the photo gallery I just linked above:

http://xhamster.com/movies/1380634/big_tits.html

So two questions.  1.  Can anyone confirm if the woman in the video is the same as the woman in the pictures?  2.  If they are not the same, then can anyone tell me who the woman in the video is? 

Thanks!

Oh, and if anyone can guide me to the thread here that discusses the woman in the pics, please let me know!

Enclosing a video screen cap.


*

Rojo

  • A Cup
  • 94
Re: Help identifying this 32J miracle woman
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2012, 11:35:37 AM »
Odd.  Most of these pix appeared a few years ago as the wife of someone name "Luiss".

http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9979476.0.html/

So I'm guessing that adult ad is fraudulent.  However, I've never seen the video.

Mod edit: thanks for the link... I've merged both threads and hopefully having all the pix/info in one place will aid in an eventual ID. :) -Pal
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 11:56:47 AM by Palomine »

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Help identifying 32J (FlapJackFun) MERGED Enormous bru (Click)
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2012, 01:54:06 AM »
Any clues as to the identity of this mysterious brunette? More of her can be found here:

http://candidslimandstacked.blogspot.com/2009/08/wow-huge.html

Talk about living perfection...

While trying to get an ID (I know I've seen this image before, with a name attached) I saw this morph on a Japanese site:
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Help identifying 32J (FlapJackFun) MERGED Enormous bru (Click)
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2012, 02:26:38 AM »
Could it be Lena?
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Ghost_Man

  • E Cup
  • 871
Re: Help identifying 32J (FlapJackFun) MERGED Enormous bru (Click)
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2012, 12:23:11 AM »
I googled tite_cora and still can't find a name but it attachs more images on google with that name.

Its not you, really, its not, its me.