*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Kristen Schaal: 65% girlnerd and 35% Betty Boop. 100% adorable.
« on: January 21, 2010, 09:05:28 PM »
Pretty sure I've mentioned her before re: her occasional work on the Daily Show. Comedy Central is currently re-running some of her stand-up specials/appearances in case you're curious. If Jennifer Tilly had a gangly younger sister who was always patronizingly referred to as 'the smart one' it'd be Kristen Schaal. And no, she's not Score material, but very appealing anyway.

 

*

auto_reply

  • Moderator
  • 2754
Re: Kristen Schaal: 65% girlnerd and 35% Betty Boop. 100% adorable.
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 11:25:21 PM »
She was on Modern Family last night.
*You have reached the Automated Moderation System. In the event of an actual breast expansion emergency, the Attention Signal you just heard would have been followed by official information, news or instructions.*

Xenocrates:
"I have often repented speaking, but never of holding my tongue."

*

keviepoo

  • D Cup
  • 162
Re: Kristen Schaal: 65% girlnerd and 35% Betty Boop. 100% adorable.
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2010, 12:47:02 AM »
She played THE fan on Flight of the Concords...and was hysterical
I am a man,
But I can change..
If I have to..
I guess.

*

auto_reply

  • Moderator
  • 2754
Re: Kristen Schaal: 65% girlnerd and 35% Betty Boop. 100% adorable.
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2010, 04:56:50 AM »
You should be able to see the episode on the ABC website.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 05:24:59 AM by auto_reply »
*You have reached the Automated Moderation System. In the event of an actual breast expansion emergency, the Attention Signal you just heard would have been followed by official information, news or instructions.*

Xenocrates:
"I have often repented speaking, but never of holding my tongue."

Re: Kristen Schaal: 65% girlnerd and 35% Betty Boop. 100% adorable.
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 01:50:42 AM »
I don't know if she'll get a lot of love from the BE community but I for one think she's absolutely hillarious (and quite cute)

*

gonZo

  • pain in the ass moderator
  • 9719
Re: Kristen Schaal: 65% girlnerd and 35% Betty Boop. 100% adorable.
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 08:38:06 AM »
 
From the March 29th episode of 30 Rock. Click the picture for video.

*

Geeve

  • C Cup
  • 530
Re: Kristen Schaal: 65% girlnerd and 35% Betty Boop. 100% adorable.
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2012, 01:53:24 AM »
She plays a flight attendant in The Goods, Live Hard, Sell Hard, and filled out the uniform nicely.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Kristen Schaal: 65% girlnerd and 35% Betty Boop. 100% adorable.
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2015, 12:55:31 PM »
Ok, if you're not into Kristen Schaal, don't bother reading this let alone DLing the attached clip. I concede that she's quite some ways away from the typical/mainstream idea of what constitutes "beautiful" yet I consistently find her to be a-friggin-dorable, even when she's not photographed anywhere near her personal best.

A SD/analog version of the attached clip can be had here: http://www.bearchive.com/~behavior/pal/SharedClips/The_Last_Man_on_Earth_2015_Crickets_ep205_Kristen_Schaal.mov and I've bothered for fellow KS fans not because she's at her best in it, but simply because there's a nice bit of jounce as she sits down.

Again: if you're not into her that's fine. Some of us are. ;)

The_Last_Man_on_Earth_2015_Crickets_ep205_Kristen_Schaal