*

Kopy Kat

  • G Cup
  • 3478
Re: Little Black Dress!
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2014, 07:45:25 AM »
I know she's pushed up higher than a food tray in a crowded restaurant here but it looks to start with a strap snap (snap!)
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Little Black Dress!
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2014, 08:25:04 AM »
while not as BIG as the other girls in this thread there is no denying Alexandra Daddario (one of my fave hottie actresses) was rocking that LBD ;D.

http://www.youtube.com/v/bAT6nR5nv0c

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

JeffSmit9

  • D Cup
  • 919
Re: Little Black Dress!
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2014, 03:14:30 PM »
Bursting out of her little black dress

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Little Black Dress!
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2014, 03:19:32 AM »
 8)
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

Sawyer90

  • Rocket Jock
  • 1820
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
Re: Little Black Dress!
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2014, 03:38:01 AM »
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Little Black Dress!
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2014, 03:18:51 PM »
Hubba hubba! Who's that?

I dunno, Sawyer. I got the pic from a similar site (I am a bit squeamish about posting it, in view of the rules); it was a one-off, though I looked for others. Though I am a poor judge of morphs, at first I thought it was a morph, but I am less certain now.

-------------
Edit: Our friends at imagefap consider the pic to be a morph.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 07:07:08 PM by pedonbio »
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

JeffSmit9

  • D Cup
  • 919
Re: Little Black Dress!
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2014, 10:44:40 AM »
If I could only get her sweater off

*

Tettone

  • A Cup
  • 285
Re: Little Black Dress!
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2014, 05:28:32 PM »
Magdalena C. AKA Anastazjaaa87

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Little Black Dress!
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2014, 06:03:02 PM »
 8)
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Little Black Dress!
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2014, 05:04:30 AM »
Joey Fisher (prior post):



(Fixed broken link. - gonZo)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 08:28:20 AM by gonZo »
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

JeffSmit9

  • D Cup
  • 919
Re: Little Black Dress!
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2014, 08:16:01 PM »
My friend Jessica

*

JeffSmit9

  • D Cup
  • 919
Re: Little Black Dress!
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2014, 10:59:37 AM »
Andrea

*

JeffSmit9

  • D Cup
  • 919
Re: Little Black Dress!
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2014, 02:59:01 PM »
At a wedding!

*

JeffSmit9

  • D Cup
  • 919
Re: Little Black Dress!
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2014, 11:16:13 AM »
More polka dots!

*

JeffSmit9

  • D Cup
  • 919
Re: Little Black Dress!
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2014, 05:39:46 PM »
burstingout