Lightfoot

• Wandering Artist
    • Pulse
Re: Pulse Returns
« Reply #75 on: December 27, 2012, 03:21:36 AM »
Guest week-
http://pulse.comicdish.com/

A picture today from someone from the same host, and the art exchange.  Another picture for tomorrow, and if there are any others, I'll post them the next day.

Lightfoot

• Wandering Artist
    • Pulse

Lightfoot

• Wandering Artist
    • Pulse

« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2013, 11:37:46 PM »
My wildly uninformed speculation on what's to come:

*Annie shows up just as the Mimic becomes desperate to make contact
*The Mimic gets her hands on Annie
*The Mimic either:
A) Demonstrates/unlocks some "hidden"/unaccessed part of Annie's power and/or armor; or,
B) Becomes Jungle Girl  ;)
be seeing you...

Lightfoot

• Wandering Artist
    • Pulse
Re: Pulse #119
« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2013, 01:20:28 AM »
Update today, page 119 "Beautiful the way you are"

number3fac, I'm not sure if it's obvious yet which of your predictions were right.  But there's kind of two big surprises in this storyline.  The first one is on the next page.

« Reply #85 on: March 06, 2013, 04:44:25 PM »
Looks like the secret armor powers are being unleashed!  Should be interesting to see that payoff.

I don't recall that being one of the twists from the original version of the comic...was it always an element of the series, or something you came up with when reworking things?
be seeing you...

Lightfoot

• Wandering Artist
    • Pulse
Re: Pulse #120
« Reply #86 on: March 07, 2013, 08:21:55 AM »
Update today, page 1120 "Glomp"

Looks like the secret armor powers are being unleashed!  Should be interesting to see that payoff.

I don't recall that being one of the twists from the original version of the comic...was it always an element of the series, or something you came up with when reworking things?

No, this was something new.  In the original their suits were just destroyed and replaced with newer models.  I wanted a few events that were similar to things in the original.  In the older comic, the character who was Tabitha was an impostor.  I thought that was too complicated for someone other than the main character, but thought a double was an interesting idea, so that both characters would exist in a way.  It also seemed useful for them to get a preview of what they will be like when they earn the second form of their suits.  Zoe here is kind of Anya from the original comic.

This is the end of chapter 8.  The fight continues in chapter 9, with Annie getting involved.  Then chapter ten is a short chapter about the Silver Dragon.  Then chapter eleven is Annie moving from her single room back into a double room with Lucy (it was mentioned that it was going to happen a few chapters ago).

Haku

• A Cup
« Reply #88 on: March 15, 2013, 02:03:14 AM »
nice :D