*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: The Work Of Ugly George
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2011, 11:21:51 PM »
I seem to recall an earlier thread on Ugly George, with pictures of that model.

Konon, I always check with the search function before starting a thread. But since the Great Hack of '09, the search function has been less that reliable. And I agree with gonZo--We've talked about U.G., but I couldn't find a thread about his work. Let's face it: George isn't as beloved here as his work is.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: The Work Of Ugly George
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2011, 02:54:35 AM »
George works with whatever he can catch:
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: The Work Of Ugly George
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2011, 04:47:22 PM »
Please don't shoot me .Alison Sterling (I believe) had a late night Warner Cable show that
I would watch back when I lived in the NE (circa 1995) She would often showcase George.
I'm walkin' here

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: The Work Of Ugly George
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2011, 10:51:14 PM »
There was a dicumentary made in 2007 about him. He3re is the trailer:

www.rottentomatoes.com/m/boob_tube_ugly_george/trailers/11098593

Mod edit: probably just me, but I can't see/play the video in either Firefox or Chrome (under Ubuntu). -Pal

« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 04:29:50 PM by Palomine »
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

pilotblaze

  • XYZZY Cup
  • 2818
Re: The Work Of Ugly George
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2011, 05:59:46 PM »
Just wanted to say-

Personally I think Becky was his magnum opus.  When I saw that stuff years ago, she just blew me away.  I still fantasize about her.   :D

George's material had an interesting gritty reality I found appealing.

-D'Artagnian
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: The Work Of Ugly George
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2011, 04:13:36 AM »
There was a dicumentary made in 2007 about him. He3re is the trailer:

www.rottentomatoes.com/m/boob_tube_ugly_george/trailers/11098593

Mod edit: probably just me, but I can't see/play the video in either Firefox or Chrome (under Ubuntu). -Pal



Hmmm. It works for me on IE7. Anyone else having problems? I know Rotten Tomatoes is a quirky site.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: The Work Of Ugly George
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2011, 10:16:42 PM »
Here is a somewhat higher-rez copy of the shot of Becky:
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

MasterDragonfly

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 8040
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
Re: The Work Of Ugly George
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2011, 11:47:15 PM »
Hmmm. It works for me on IE7. Anyone else having problems? I know Rotten Tomatoes is a quirky site.

Works for me on OS X / Safari.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: The Work Of Ugly George
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2011, 06:18:24 PM »
Works for me on OS X / Safari.

No biggie... I'll survive w/o it. :) Here's another Ugly George gal (I think).



*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: The Work Of Ugly George
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2011, 11:20:39 PM »
'Nother Becky:
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: The Work Of Ugly George
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2011, 04:10:06 PM »
'Nother Becky. As demonstrated here, George has never been shy about acknowledging his interactions with his models.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 04:12:11 PM by pedonbio »
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.