*

Ladon

  • A Cup
  • 343
  • Thoroughly Enjoying Harmony's 1000cc H-cups
I know that, somewhere, I have a link with the instructions for adding fill to implants with an existing valve in place, straight from a surgeon's website, for patients who have the ability and confidence to DIY.  I'm sure I picked it up here, but IDK where. :p

*

sconness

  • B Cup
  • 94
impressive!

*

doggzilla

  • B Cup
  • 67
Re: Nice Bikini Boobs this Summer in Anticipation of Going Huge in the Fall
« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2011, 09:56:47 PM »
Dude, is there a correlation between big dicks and loving huge boobs? How far cross is that thing?

Re: Nice Bikini Boobs this Summer in Anticipation of Going Huge in the Fall
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2011, 10:00:59 AM »

 
I woud say she has a small bubble butt, which is just the way I like them. Here is the best pic I have of her whole butt at the moment. Sorry if there is TMI. I'll remove it if anyone is offended. She'll be over tomorrow and I'll try to get a better pic of it.

Thanks

photo (c) lionheart


Her butt? I can't see it... there's a telephone poll obscuring it!
Yet another girl who loves big boobs. Now...can we stick to the thread?

*

LIONHEART

  • C Cup
  • 136
Re: Nice Bikini Boobs this Summer in Anticipation of Going Huge in the Fall
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2011, 09:56:13 AM »
Sorry for my absence. I'm traveling alot and accessing the internet mainly through my phone so I haven't been checking in here. I did get a real chuckle, though, when I finally had a chance to read the replies.

Update: Nothing really. We haven't yet further inflated her current implants. With my travel, it just hasn't made it to the front burner.

I know that, somewhere, I have a link with the instructions for adding fill to implants with an existing valve in place, straight from a surgeon's website, for patients who have the ability and confidence to DIY.  I'm sure I picked it up here, but IDK where. :p

This would be some nice information to have, if you are able to locate it.

In the meantime, here's another pic for those of you wanting more.

photo (c) lionheart
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 10:14:55 AM by LIONHEART »

*

MasterDragonfly

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 8040
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
Re: Nice Bikini Boobs this Summer in Anticipation of Going Huge in the Fall
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2011, 09:00:31 AM »
This would be some nice information to have, if you are able to locate it.

I suspect this would require the fill port to already be present and ready to go. The subdermal port, that is, and not the port which exists on every saline implant.

That said, there was one woman who did go with subdermal ports, and ended up doing her own overfills. Her nick was something like "Flamingo", but I haven't had any exchanges with her in ages.

If it's of interest, I know there's a surgeon in Florida who has been known to overfill existing implants. I don't know if he will add subdermal fill ports, but it might be worth inquiring about.

*

fusion

  • B Cup
  • 54
Re: Nice Bikini Boobs this Summer in Anticipation of Going Huge in the Fall
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2012, 06:26:20 PM »
Bump, anothing new Lionheart?

*

Bad Kitty

  • A Cup
  • 1067
  • To BE or not to BE, that is a silly question.
Re: Nice Bikini Boobs this Summer in Anticipation of Going Huge in the Fall
« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2012, 08:39:30 AM »
I just wanted to point out that a motorcycle helmut probably isn't 5,000cc's in size. but it's likely over 3000cc's.

implants tend to be surrounded by some tissue that grows around foreign objects in the body. plus there's the existing real breast tissue, i'd imagine with 3000cc implants, she'd have about 4000cc's of "boob" (combined flesh & implant), which would be about right for helmuts I think.

very sexy ambition ;)
i imagine her turning out looking something like Minka.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 08:41:03 AM by Bad Kitty »
gnothi seauton / fortes fortuna adiuvat
I'm into both Real Life and Fantasy BE, and Sexual Exaggeration in general (among many other things).
I have somewhat exotic body modding plans for myself for RL ;)
I do the 'Bad Kitty' morphs, here and elsewhere.
(I'm not a huge "morph-request" person, I spend a loooong time on them, and I do them primarily for my own enjoyment. Its hard enough to find time to do all the morphs i want to do)

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Nice Bikini Boobs this Summer in Anticipation of Going Huge in the Fall
« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2012, 11:37:35 AM »


I just have to say that this photo, along with the 'decorated' ones of Mrs. P, is among the very best 'action' self-shot pics ever posted in the BEA forums IMO. I mean it. :)

*

fusion

  • B Cup
  • 54
Re: Nice Bikini Boobs this Summer in Anticipation of Going Huge in the Fall
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2012, 06:18:43 PM »
any more on her? BUMP

*

LIONHEART

  • C Cup
  • 136
Re: Nice Bikini Boobs this Summer in Anticipation of Going Huge in the Fall
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2012, 02:33:37 AM »
Sorry everyone. I haven't visited here in ages. No real news. She and I have been off again, on again since I started this thread, way more "off" than "on" though. We live across the country from each other now. That being said, I saw her about a month ago and she is poised to pull the trigger on her own, though not helmet-sized, unfortunately. Over-filling her current implants never happened and she seems to want to skip that step now. She's trimmer and buffer than in the pix I posted, and looks fabulous. I didn't even think to take any pix last month but I will see her in a week or so and I'll try then. I also have many more pix from last year which I will try to dig out and post for you fans.

Thanks Pal. From someone who has seen it all, that's quite a compliment. I was hesitant to post such graphic images here. Thanks again for making me feel Ok with my decision to do so.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 02:48:20 AM by LIONHEART »