picktin

• A Cup
Re: Lacey Wildd - Stunning Model with 3150cc
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2011, 09:12:11 AM »
My opinion is you are airbrushing them to make you look the way you wish you could.

In addition to using images of other models (such as Tiffany Towers and Pandora Peaks) which she has done.

TrapJaw

« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2011, 09:16:29 AM »
For the record folks, you would be amazed at how much of what you see around here has had some work done to the photos. It isn't uncommon at all.
READ OUR RULES...

The RULES

luvdemwhoppers

• T Cup
  • Don Pauleboy
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2011, 05:03:19 PM »
^yup, yup and I don't give a damn. I like to put an eyeball on it. :)
I'm walkin' here

Shara

• Cup Runneth O'er
  • version 1.337
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2011, 07:10:08 PM »
woo, instahostility like that scares off all the content :D Welcome Lacey
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2011, 07:15:22 PM »
woo, instahostility like that scares off all the content :D Welcome Lacey

Please forgive the idiot children, Ms Wildd. We usually keep them locked in the basement.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

lacey wildd

• A Cup
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2011, 11:48:29 PM »
Well I want to say thanks for all the sweet people on here. I am getting use to the few haters.. I have a perfect new photo on my **24** with shayla styelz no editing..lol For those who seem to be pissed about that. Anyway to answer a few questions.
I did get mine in the US. I have saline overfilled. I had 2750 and then another 400 a few months later. I am planning on going much bigger at the end of the summer or this winter. I have a new video I am doing that will be topless in a few weeks. And I have been asked to do a ton of magazines. I also just signed a contract with TRIFIL lingerie one of the biggest lingerie companies in the world for a  an amazing amount for 12 shoots this year. So things are picking up for me. I Was @ upset about my photos sorry. I am an open book. I have made friends with Sabrina,Maxi,and just met Chelsea Charms. I want to take a minute to mention Echo Valley passed away this last weekend . She was killed in a car accident. My prayers are with her family. I invite all of you to my page and will update photos and answer any questions you may have. I am a true sweetheart. I am going on tour as a feature across the US . Will be at spooky empire this weekend Orlando if you would like to meet me in person. I hve a booth and will be doing fetishcon,and the next Exxxotica as well as the AVNin Las Vegas in Jan.. Keep up the good work here .. And thank you again for all thekind words kisses Lacey enjoy the undetited photo..lol

Rad

• E Cup
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2011, 12:35:32 AM »
When will your website be up? I assume you will update your appearances on there? Would love to meet you in person.

RHIC

• F Cup
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2011, 03:23:37 AM »
Thanks for the update.  I really like your look, going bigger would be mind blowing.   :o
Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider

Cutter

• X Cup
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2011, 06:04:57 AM »
My Lady, we WILL be meeting at Fetishcon. 

It is always nice to see a goddess in person.

Cutter

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics SUCK!

My DVD   http://mightyo.site.aplus.net/ussclamagoretourdvd.com/

Shara

• Cup Runneth O'er
  • version 1.337
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2011, 06:22:27 AM »
love the picture, added you on FB
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

big_is_good

• B Cup
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2011, 09:11:43 AM »
Wow! Spectacular! I am an instant huge fan! Love those lips too!

G_I_John

• Oh My God Cup
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2011, 12:43:36 PM »
Curse you atlantic ocean! *shakes fist* >:(

But on a serious note, all the best going bigger as you sound determined to do so, I hope they continue to look as round and smooth as they do now :)

Out of curiosity did 2750 to 3150 actually make much difference? :P
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

TitFreak

• A Cup
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2011, 01:00:02 PM »
What attracts me the most is your goal of going bigger.  Im a big fan of boobie greedy models :-)  Love your attitude Lacey, keep on growing! :-)

Jubei

• C Cup
  • "The size of her breasts, it's not normal."
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2011, 05:12:28 PM »
Now THAT'S the kind of photo that suits you, without all the filters, and you look amazing with it. Keep it up, we're rooting for you!
In the midst of a smoke bomb, Jubei could steal your bra and you wouldn't even notice. He'll also use his Chinese star to pick the lock, and steal your car.

Demon

• C Cup
  • What I hope the wifee will be some day Thx Magic
    • Morph my wifee
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2011, 07:46:30 PM »
I am going on tour as a feature across the US

Do you have a schedule of where you will be and when?
I am sure you would have quite the following when you came into any city with members of the BEA