*

TheBoobGuy

  • The Definitive Article
  • 1092
Re: Huge Tit Emo
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2011, 08:00:28 AM »
I also wouldn't say she was Emo.

I wont argue the Huge Tits part though. She is cute as hell too.
BustiBobbi and Serena_38N are all(c)TBG in addition to their respective owners.

Re: huge tits on this emo girl
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2011, 02:07:55 AM »
just thought i would up this post again, in case anybody has seen some more vids of this girl

Mod edit to say that I think this is a worthy bump and I'll attach a still from the vid so folks too lazy to click the original link can see what they're missing. ;) -Pal

« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 10:29:25 AM by Palomine »

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: huge tits on this emo girl
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2011, 03:20:48 PM »
Nice tits, toots!
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Re: huge tits on this emo girl
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2011, 05:03:50 AM »
@moderator: Great idea

Found something on **24** that could be interresting, saw a girl with the same tatoo on the right arm as our beauty.
She goes by the name af Ashley Faith (Bustymissashleyfaith), tried to add her, we'll see.
She says she's only interrested in girls though, but you never know :)

Lets hope for some more vids or picks soon.

Cheers

*

LostReality

  • E Cup
  • 361
Who is this large-chested and cute webcam girl?
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2012, 02:22:00 AM »
Just saw this video of this webcam girl. She has incredibly large knockers for such a cutie. Can anyone ID her?

http://flashservice.xvideos.com/embedframe/1822405

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Who is this large-chested and cute webcam girl?
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2012, 03:28:35 AM »
This picture has been around a hundred forums a thousand times. It's somebody's gf.

Mod edit: if someone recalls any of the half-dozen other threads where this clip has been ID requested, please post them and I'll merge 'em. Thanks. -Palomine
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 10:18:49 AM by Palomine »
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

LostReality

  • E Cup
  • 361
Re: Who is this large-chested and cute webcam girl?
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2012, 03:38:50 PM »
I'm sorry! I haven't seen it around here before and I searched for the link prior to posting.

Re: huge tits on this emo girl
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2012, 05:00:44 AM »
I know its been over a year, but i thought somebody would have found more pics of her.
Anyway, the original link is not working anymore, but i found a new one:

http://xhamster.com/movies/1119089/hot_cam_girl_with_huge_tits.html

happy new year

Mod edit: thanks for updating the link elg... though an ID on her is probably a longshot, stranger things have happened and the only way it could get solved is if folks can SEE the video... so thanks again! :) Of course, we understand your interest in this woman and would love to see anything else she might have done too. -Palomine
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 10:30:00 AM by Palomine »

*

Saul Tigh

  • A Cup
  • 227
Re: huge tits on this emo girl
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2012, 11:06:07 AM »
I know its been over a year, but i thought somebody would have found more pics of her.
Anyway, the original link is not working anymore, but i found a new one:

http://xhamster.com/movies/1119089/hot_cam_girl_with_huge_tits.html

happy new year

Mod edit: thanks for updating the link elg... though an ID on her is probably a longshot, stranger things have happened and the only way it could get solved is if folks can SEE the video... so thanks again! :) Of course, we understand your interest in this woman and would love to see anything else she might have done too. -Palomine

Yes, thanks for updating that link.  One of my all time favorite amateur webcams.  A comment on Xhamster from Dec. 10th 2012 follows.  I take no responsibility for it's accuracy, but it might provide clues:

"She's not a camgirl. Her name is Sasha and she use to be on camfrog all the time. I got to see those in person before. Very nice indeed."

*

gripntugg

  • F Cup
  • 501
Re: Who is this large-chested and cute webcam girl?
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2012, 10:35:46 PM »
I hate to bump something this old, but still would like more info, even if it is a definitive "this is all there is of her".

Thanks!
mmm...boobies...

*

dunlod

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 6
Re: huge tits on this emo girl
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2013, 12:40:09 AM »
Mod edit: though your ID skill is appreciated, you're obligated to abide by the BEA Owner's rules... so no posting links to or pix from that particular site. -Pal
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 01:26:10 AM by Palomine »

*

dunlod

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 6
Re: huge tits on this emo girl
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2013, 01:39:17 AM »
Mod edit: though your ID skill is appreciated, you're obligated to abide by the BEA Owner's rules... so no posting links to or pix from that particular site. -Pal

Sorry, should realized when it was filtered out.

Mod edit: not the end of the world or anything... but please note that the autocensor doesn't cover all prohibited source names. Just have a review of the Owner's rules (tab at top of every page) ...that covers all prohibited subjects and sources. Thanks. -Pal :)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 01:43:01 AM by Palomine »

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Huge Tit Emo
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2013, 11:58:55 AM »
I bump this because I'm pretty sure that someone finally IDed this gal within the past couple of weeks or so. If you remember, please post or PM a link. Thanks! :)

*

YokoLover

  • C Cup
  • 208
Re: Huge Tit Emo
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2013, 12:38:51 PM »
I bump this because I'm pretty sure that someone finally IDed this gal within the past couple of weeks or so. If you remember, please post or PM a link. Thanks! :)

I second the request.  Been curious ever since I saw that video.

Turned out her name (as it is) is Tranquil Rage. -Pal :)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 02:11:18 PM by Palomine »

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Huge Tit Emo
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2013, 03:40:42 PM »
She also goes by "Sacha", but I haven't seen much of her around since 2008:
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.