*

T_Man

  • F Cup
  • 3353
Re: room-size morphs
« Reply #165 on: September 18, 2012, 02:58:30 PM »
Nice one ASRat!

Here's another:
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: room-size morphs
« Reply #166 on: September 19, 2012, 01:29:08 AM »
impressive! Btw T-Man, is that the overly attached girlfriend's face in your avatar?
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

Mad Dawg

  • E Cup
  • 1390
  • I know what colour your eyes are.... blue right?
    • http://titsintops.com
Re: room-size morphs
« Reply #167 on: September 19, 2012, 01:59:37 AM »
How about a Hitomi Tanaka one?
"I look at breasts....and I'm a detective" - Duckman

*

T_Man

  • F Cup
  • 3353
Re: room-size morphs
« Reply #168 on: September 19, 2012, 05:04:48 AM »
impressive! Btw T-Man, is that the overly attached girlfriend's face in your avatar?

Yes indeed, Djoser, it is. I put the full size version is on page 37 of The Gene Splicer thread.
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"

*

ASRat132

  • G Cup
  • 648
  • Altered States
    • Altered States Morphs
    • Email
Re: room-size morphs
« Reply #169 on: September 19, 2012, 10:24:45 AM »
How about a Hitomi Tanaka one?

Hitomi on her way to being Room-sized.

*

Shimmerin

  • F Cup
  • 604
Re: room-size morphs
« Reply #170 on: September 19, 2012, 03:46:29 PM »
Hitomi on her way to being Room-sized.

You reminded me of a quote from an old story.

"CRASH! "We don't have much time left together. Your babies take up the lion's share of space in the room, now that you're starting to push furniture about. I'll bet it feels great, having breasts that large. And heavy, don't forget how heavy and full they feel. It takes a lot of mass to push a dresser around."
No tree's were harmed in the making of this message, however billions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: room-size morphs
« Reply #171 on: September 20, 2012, 11:32:57 AM »
You reminded me of a quote from an old story.

"CRASH! "We don't have much time left together. Your babies take up the lion's share of space in the room, now that you're starting to push furniture about. I'll bet it feels great, having breasts that large. And heavy, don't forget how heavy and full they feel. It takes a lot of mass to push a dresser around."

Shimmerin, what is that story called and do you know where I can find it?

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

Shimmerin

  • F Cup
  • 604
Re: room-size morphs
« Reply #172 on: September 20, 2012, 12:29:34 PM »
Shimmerin, what is that story called and do you know where I can find it?

AD
8)

"Suggestions" by Quasimodo

It's on The (prohibited O).

(Text of story removed due to violent, misogynistic theme. Shimmerin, snu*ff content isn't welcome in this forum.)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 08:39:32 PM by gonZo »
No tree's were harmed in the making of this message, however billions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

*

Shimmerin

  • F Cup
  • 604
Re: room-size morphs
« Reply #173 on: September 20, 2012, 09:05:59 PM »
(Text of story removed due to violent, misogynistic theme. Shimmerin, snu*ff content isn't welcome in this forum.)

Sorry about that.  Like I said, it's an "old" story.
No tree's were harmed in the making of this message, however billions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: room-size morphs
« Reply #174 on: October 03, 2012, 07:32:06 PM »
*bump*
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

Mad Dawg

  • E Cup
  • 1390
  • I know what colour your eyes are.... blue right?
    • http://titsintops.com
Re: room-size morphs
« Reply #175 on: October 04, 2012, 12:27:19 AM »
A couple of names that popped into my mind for room sizing: Maserati and Janet Jade
"I look at breasts....and I'm a detective" - Duckman

*

itsez

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 49
Re: room-size morphs
« Reply #176 on: October 06, 2012, 07:38:24 PM »
Love this thread so much I had to have a go.

Here's my first effort, I followed poentagram's excellent tutorial as much as I could.


*

Mad Dawg

  • E Cup
  • 1390
  • I know what colour your eyes are.... blue right?
    • http://titsintops.com
Re: room-size morphs
« Reply #177 on: October 07, 2012, 12:40:23 AM »
A great start. Skin tones are perfect. Gotta work on the nipples though.
"I look at breasts....and I'm a detective" - Duckman

*

fignuts2021

  • A Cup
  • 237
Re: room-size morphs
« Reply #178 on: October 08, 2012, 06:57:22 AM »
Great work

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: room-size morphs
« Reply #179 on: October 08, 2012, 09:25:54 AM »
Neat! hehe Jordan looks so cute with that 'oops' expression.
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee