*

Liam

  • 4287
Re: Alexa Attias
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2012, 09:01:28 PM »
.. .

*

Brahma

  • E Cup
  • 1388
Re: Alexa Attias
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2012, 09:41:13 PM »
She's a remarkably sexy girl.  In two of the most recent posts you can see a birthmark near the top of her left breast, which makes her even more interesting IMO.  I wish I could see her without clothes.

*

Liam

  • 4287
Re: Alexa Attias
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2012, 01:34:00 AM »
Quote from: Alexa Attias
I got beat up.

*

Liam

  • 4287
Re: Alexa Attias
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2012, 07:52:51 PM »
......

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Alexa Attias
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2012, 09:16:00 AM »
Quote from: Alexa Attias
Quote
I got beat up.

I know I'm not the only one who would love to kiss that boo-boo away.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Alexa Attias
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2012, 09:20:26 AM »
Some person (I assume a woman) wrote this message on a post-it and gave it to her at her workplace:

Quote
Don't mean to be rude AT ALL - might want to close 1 more button on blouse because you will be DELIGHTING men today.
Meant w/ only the best of intents.

Dear Anonymous Writer of Post-It Note:

On behalf of men everywhere, please, GTFO and GFY, you jealous bitch.

Signed,
A Totally Delighted Man Who Thanks God For Big Well-Presented Boobies in the Workforce
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Liam

  • 4287
Re: Alexa Attias
« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2012, 04:30:48 AM »
.

*

Liam

  • 4287
Re: Alexa Attias
« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2012, 03:53:58 PM »
. ..

*

Liam

  • 4287
Re: Alexa Attias
« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2012, 06:41:47 PM »
.....

« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 07:09:05 PM by Liam »

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Alexa Attias
« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2012, 10:05:48 PM »
Wow. Classy and busty.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Alexa Attias
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2012, 02:30:20 PM »
^Stacked nicely
I'm walkin' here

*

Ferdinand_VL

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 12
Re: Alexa Attias
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2012, 03:24:04 PM »
She says she's under 5' tall, fyi.

I had a girlfriend that was also very short (Petit is the euphemism, I believe). She had had big boobs. [sighs with the memory].
Funny how God often gives short girls big un's.

*

Liam

  • 4287
Re: Alexa Attias
« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2012, 06:50:16 PM »
.

*

Liam

  • 4287
Re: Alexa Attias
« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2012, 09:45:42 PM »
Her Lockerz gallery is down.   :(

   

*

Liam

  • 4287
Re: Alexa Attias
« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2012, 04:24:46 AM »
...Luckily I saved most of its photos. 

But this is a new one from twitter.