vf1000ride

• Female Investigative Services
Re: Can you ID these mystery models? MANY STILL UNSOLVED
« Reply #1365 on: April 09, 2015, 09:39:36 PM »
Prior post. Talk about T&A. :)

dunno (3) from gOOber in pigtails

Bringing this girl back to the top.  Think I may have finally figured her out.   Found this quote from another forum;

Denisa at boobstudy.com and karupspc.com, as Samantha at perfectd.com and also as Patricia.

To go along with this photo from the original photoset.

Pal says: thank you ONCE AGAIN vf for your tireless sleuthitude. I'll go mark the original post as solved with a note about the original IDQ pic having been morphed. :)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 10:03:24 PM by Palomine »

vf1000ride

« Reply #1366 on: April 09, 2015, 09:58:01 PM »
And again with the prior post thing. Super familiar (again) too.

01-skirt-856_1000 from Pedonbio in short skirts

Looks fairly well morphed but it's Anna Song.   Pal replies: I should have known it was her... there are only a finite number of women that cute on the planet. ;) Thanks vf!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 10:04:46 PM by Palomine »

Affenmensch

• A Cup
« Reply #1367 on: April 12, 2015, 01:45:18 PM »
Replying to Affenmensch, lucaxyz2 and karloschaos:

I'm getting a big wave of deja vu here... as if we've discussed this before. :) OK, to begin:

I'm not saying I'm sure at this point, but I don't think the retro model Julia Winger (aka Cherie Pinegar) is the same person as my UnID subject JamieJer (Natalia is another alias for her that vf kindly came up with). While there is a resemblance, JamieJer photos (at left in the image attached to this post) seem MUCH more recent than Julia Winger photos. In addition, Julia Winger has all kinds of freckles on her shoulders, which JamieJer does not... so, unless Julia Winger is doing some Benjamin Button thing and aging in reverse, I don't think JamieJer could be Julia Winger.

As for the German amateur Angela... that's a bit more fuzzy. Sans makeup and with ten more years on her, JamieJer could maybe be Angela... but again, I'm really not sure. I'm also not sure if that's even what's being suggested, but I'm addressing the possibility just in case.

Or are you guys saying that Julia Winger became Angela and she/they are a DIFFERENT person than my IDQ gal JamieJer???

If any of you three gentlemen disagree (or agree) with me, or if anyone would like to weigh in on this JamieJer vs Julia Winger vs Angela the German amateur conundrum, by all means, please do so. :) Thanks all! :D

definitely not Julia; different nose, different chin, and most obvious: different time: Julia was in the 70ies , while the younger & chubbier "Angela" pics were self-posted on internet-boards; I slightly remember one of the names used by/for her being "Jamie" or "Jaimie"  .... I think the V-E-F-pics were meant as a joke

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #1368 on: April 15, 2015, 05:26:59 PM »
I checked all 21 instances of this image reported by GRIS, only to find nothing but the pic in random galleries. I did run across some very low-rez thumbs that show this image is part of a set, but no ID info there. Anyone care to guess?

Big TitsNaturalsAreolasNipsFloppyHangers Puffies 2 - bt6 37
   SOLVED! It's Martina A.!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 09:55:06 AM by Palomine »

vf1000ride

« Reply #1369 on: April 15, 2015, 10:47:48 PM »
Went by a couple names but Martina A searches well.

Pal says: I'm fine with magicians never revealing how their illusions are accomplished. ;)

I went to all 21 pages where GRIS found the image and looked around a bit at each page, and did not come up with a clue as to her ID (I didn't run the few alt image stamps I found back into GRIS since they were SO lowrez, but I probably should have). So, whether you actually recognized/remembered her name, or have developed some much better hunting/researching methods ...it doesn't really matter. You can color me impressed and appreciative either way! :) Thanks vf! :D
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 09:58:45 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #1370 on: April 16, 2015, 06:04:03 PM »
Just one lonely hit from GRIS, and it's at an Xhamster gallery page of random pix. :( This lovely lady has: a pretty face, a coy expression, a widow's peak, curly hair, decent padding overall, the benefit of being closer to 30 than she is to 20 as well as a frankly wonderful pair of heavy hanging, soft looking, dark nippled breasts that would surely make me a fella feel like he was feighteen again. ;)

Any idea who she might be?

Hh350
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 06:05:57 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #1371 on: April 17, 2015, 11:22:54 AM »
Prior post. Adorable girl. Being thoroughly adored from the looks of it. :)

imagesets-jri5 ULd fucking
   SOLVED! It's Allie!

« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 01:34:12 PM by Palomine »

vf1000ride

« Reply #1372 on: April 18, 2015, 12:28:21 AM »
Prior post. Adorable girl. Being thoroughly adored from the looks of it. :)

imagesets-jri5 ULd fucking

It's Allie, from Hushpass.   Pal replies: once again vf, your eagle eye amazes me! Thanks! :)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 01:34:40 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #1373 on: April 19, 2015, 01:37:45 PM »
It's Allie, from Hushpass.

There seem to be at least three different Allies there... Allie Haze, Allie Jordan and another Allie (I think) with lighter hair. All are small-chested skinny gals... with the one from my IDQ being (by far IMO) the cutest. I THINK she's "Allie Jordan" but would welcome any second opinion on her last name... for now... I've only marked her solved as Allie.

For reference, in this capped image: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=9982211.0;attach=419346;image Allie Jordan (same as my IDQ?) is pictured in the middle of the top row and again in the second row. Allie Haze is at right in the top row and the other (lighter haired) Allie is at top left.

And now, a new one:

Not one hit from GRIS for this image, and none of the Marias I can recall ring a bell as being quite this well-furred. Any ideas? TIA! :)

maria4
   SOLVED! It's Susanna Farcach!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 08:44:37 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #1374 on: April 19, 2015, 08:05:53 PM »
Prior post. Her smile alone would be more than enough to inspire lust. ;) Edited later to fix broken internal link.

image UnID pretty smiling shrthr blk w tat from tdotter in blk
  SOVLED! It's Jinx aka Busty Jinx!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 04:38:12 PM by Palomine »

vf1000ride

« Reply #1375 on: April 19, 2015, 08:36:42 PM »

There seem to be at least three different Allies there... Allie Haze, Allie Jordan and another Allie (I think) with lighter hair. All are small-chested skinny gals... with the one from my IDQ being (by far IMO) the cutest. I THINK she's "Allie Jordan" but would welcome any second opinion on her last name... for now... I've only marked her solved as Allie.

For reference, in this capped image: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=9982211.0;attach=419346;image Allie Jordan (same as my IDQ?) is pictured in the middle of the top row and again in the second row. Allie Haze is at right in the top row and the other (lighter haired) Allie is at top left.

And now, a new one:

Not one hit from GRIS for this image, and none of the Marias I can recall ring a bell as being quite this well-furred. Any ideas? TIA! :)

maria4

She went by Maria in that photospread for MenOnly magazine.  She is better know as Susanna Farcach.

Pal says: I stand, once again, in awe of your ID skills vf. Thank you very much! :)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 08:44:10 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #1376 on: April 21, 2015, 11:07:49 AM »
Not a single hit from GRIS, nor is she any of the 17 Missys I know of/found (with the frankly astonishing Missy Monroe being my current favorite ;)). Would like to know more about this gal of course. ;)

missy0619
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 02:02:12 PM by Palomine »

gOOber

• Pic-O-Matic
« Reply #1377 on: April 21, 2015, 12:12:03 PM »
Not a single hit from GRIS, nor is she any of the 17 Missys I know of/found. Would like to know more (of course). ;)

missy0619

She looks a little like Katarina Hartlova but I dunno.   Pal replies: :) I see your point, but I think maybe she's someone else. It's not that recent a pic (no earlier than 2001) so I'd have thought GRIS would have had some hits for it.  ???
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 12:55:34 PM by Palomine »
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

Palomine

« Reply #1378 on: April 21, 2015, 01:42:42 PM »
Prior posts from Zookie in the Big Tits versus Little Tits thread http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,301667.msg10310044.html#msg10310044 and http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,301667.msg10310719.html#msg10310719

q sharp-faced brunette in red top filled with big soft naturals
   SOLVED! It's Sonia Malloch!

« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 10:44:35 AM by Palomine »

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1379 on: April 21, 2015, 04:49:23 PM »
And yet another worthwhile prior post. She seems very familiar.

image UnID smiling med nat nn bru tan top from tdotter in clothed

I know I've seen this woman before. Or maybe it's because she (facially and bodily) resembles an old flame of mine?
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.