*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Agnetis Miracle a/k/a Duana
« Reply #165 on: March 04, 2015, 08:43:00 PM »
She doesn't smile much during her videos or photo shoots but a wardrobe malfunction during her last video made her bust out in a nice big grin -

May her wardrobe malfunction more often!
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Agnetis Miracle a/k/a Duana
« Reply #166 on: March 05, 2015, 10:32:30 AM »
I know, that many of Agnetis fans are not to like this, but may be some will like five morphs I just post in Users Gallery (http://gallery.bearchive.com/ugallery/).  Here one of them:

I'm a fan of your work Cap'n and of Duana's... and I think it's great. :)

*

Live4Tits

  • A Cup
  • 388
  • Censored
Re: Agnetis Miracle a/k/a Duana
« Reply #167 on: March 14, 2015, 08:25:28 PM »
 :)
Fight for free speech.
Without warning or temporary suspension,
YOU WILL BE SHUT DOWN.

*

oleandroo

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 8
Re: Agnetis Miracle a/k/a Duana
« Reply #168 on: March 19, 2015, 06:15:33 AM »
"Sweetness is universally regarded as a pleasurable experience"
Amazing face

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Agnetis Miracle a/k/a Duana
« Reply #169 on: March 30, 2015, 04:25:46 AM »
 8)
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76420
Re: Agnetis Miracle a/k/a Duana
« Reply #170 on: April 04, 2015, 10:34:02 AM »
 ;D

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76420
Re: Agnetis Miracle a/k/a Duana
« Reply #171 on: April 18, 2015, 03:19:00 AM »
 ;D

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76420
Re: Agnetis Miracle a/k/a Duana
« Reply #172 on: May 02, 2015, 03:37:07 AM »
 ;D

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76420
Re: Agnetis Miracle a/k/a Duana
« Reply #173 on: May 16, 2015, 06:38:13 AM »
 ;D

*

Eyeguy

  • E Cup
  • 1032
Re: Agnetis Miracle a/k/a Duana
« Reply #174 on: May 30, 2015, 10:57:41 AM »
I've just finished a month subscription to her site.  Loads of great video clips, but there's something lacking.   I wish she'd get some coaching on how to be more playful on-screen.   She's seductive as all hell, but she's so serious about it.   Women like Milena Velba manage to be sexy and playful... I wish Agnetis would do the same.
People should not fear their government, a Government should fear its people.

TANSTAAFL: There ain't no such thing as a free lunch

I am a confirmed vag-itarian.

*

seanster

  • F Cup
  • 1114
Re: Agnetis Miracle a/k/a Duana
« Reply #175 on: May 31, 2015, 11:40:37 AM »
I've just finished a month subscription to her site.  Loads of great video clips, but there's something lacking.   I wish she'd get some coaching on how to be more playful on-screen.   She's seductive as all hell, but she's so serious about it.   Women like Milena Velba manage to be sexy and playful... I wish Agnetis would do the same.


Yes, I can't help but agree. I was a member at her site for a few weeks but I cancelled as I just didn't find her content sexy enough. I know that may sound ridiculous, considering who we are discussing, but I personally felt her content could have been a lot hotter. Agnetis sometimes looks a little disinterested and you get the impression she could get into it a lot more. Her video content could become a little more imaginative too. An awesome natural but she could do so much more.

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76420
Re: Agnetis Miracle a/k/a Duana
« Reply #176 on: June 30, 2015, 03:23:08 PM »
 ;D

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76420
Re: Agnetis Miracle a/k/a Duana
« Reply #177 on: July 23, 2015, 11:31:35 AM »
 ;D

*

BCleaver

  • A Cup
  • 166
Re: Agnetis Miracle a/k/a Duana
« Reply #178 on: August 07, 2015, 08:32:00 PM »
Gosh, I sure like her boobies.

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76420
Re: Agnetis Miracle a/k/a Duana
« Reply #179 on: August 08, 2015, 08:41:09 AM »
 ;D

Squeeze those puppies!