*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76284
Re: Rene Love
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2016, 01:48:13 PM »
 :)

Re: Rene Love
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2016, 11:38:18 AM »
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/449467/Renelove/

 So this is what she's doing now.

 She has a 14 minute video interview on Sexcraftboobs blog.
Drawer, occasional painter

*

DtotheJ

  • E Cup
  • 644
Re: Rene Love
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2016, 01:00:54 AM »
Rene Love Nov. 11, 2016 appearance on Robert Irvine show

her segment starts roughly at 15 minute mark

https://www.youtube.com/v/k6Y0N322LmU


*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76284
Re: Rene Love
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2016, 02:13:07 AM »
 :)

Rene Love
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2017, 11:37:17 AM »
A few months ago I ran across a model by the name of Rene Love, and i'm not sure if she's been mentioned around here. She shot for score in 2013, and has done work for her own set of social media. I recently got to interview her for my website http://bewbiereviews.com/to-know-is-to-love-my-interview-with-rene-love/

She's also on twitter (@renelove21) where you can catch up with her more. On her twitter tagline, she says she has 36P sized breasts, but when I interviewed her she said they could be bigger, as she was just measured a few weeks ago.

Sorry if it's a repeat forum post.. kind of new to writing on forums. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy her!

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Rene Love
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2017, 11:54:55 AM »
I would definitely enjoy her!
:)
~Cris

Re: Rene Love
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2017, 12:08:34 PM »
I would definitely enjoy her!
:)

She was so much fun to talk with! She loves the fact that she's huge, even with all the back pain and all. But she appreciates other big boobed models and couldn't imagine being smaller than what she is. She has quite a few vids on twitter that show her in motion.

Re: Rene Love
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2017, 11:20:37 AM »
This hand bra... Oh myyyyy.

*

pilotblaze

  • XYZZY Cup
  • 2818
Re: Rene Love
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2017, 04:15:43 AM »

I've been wondering...
Anybody know if she has any relation to Kristy Love?

-D'Artagnian

They share two notable features...   ;)
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76284
Re: Rene Love
« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2017, 02:04:00 PM »
There is already a Rene Love thread so I am merging them. :)

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76284
Re: Rene Love MERGED
« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2017, 02:54:35 AM »
 :)

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76284
Re: Rene Love MERGED
« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2017, 01:34:47 PM »
 :)

*

DtotheJ

  • E Cup
  • 644
Re: Rene Love MERGED
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2017, 03:40:46 PM »

*

DtotheJ

  • E Cup
  • 644
Re: Rene Love
« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2017, 03:44:56 PM »

I've been wondering...
Anybody know if she has any relation to Kristy Love?

-D'Artagnian

They share two notable features...   ;)


I think Rene shares features with porn star Caramel.

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76284
Re: Rene Love MERGED
« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2017, 02:21:28 AM »
 :)