*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Celebs with BeShine's Breasts
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2014, 09:38:29 PM »
bonus points for the magazine in the foreground nice!

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

Dr_Fashizzle

  • Fizzle Cup
  • 2671
  • Occupation: Muthafuckin Hustler
Re: Celebs with BeShine's Breasts
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2015, 09:05:32 PM »
Two scoops please!

Fo' Shizzle!

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Celebs with BeShine's Breasts
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2015, 01:59:23 AM »
now you are just plain showing off!

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

Re: Celebs with BeShine's Breasts
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2015, 09:41:55 PM »
Two scoops please!

Fo' Shizzle!

nICE!  ;)
be seeing you...

*

Bramlet

  • 3994
Re: Celebs with BeShine's Breasts
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2015, 11:37:32 AM »
WOOOOW!

*

Dr_Fashizzle

  • Fizzle Cup
  • 2671
  • Occupation: Muthafuckin Hustler
Re: Celebs with BeShine's Breasts
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2015, 07:16:57 PM »
Thanks guys!

No, NOW I'm showing off, here's the original:

;D

*

Dr_Fashizzle

  • Fizzle Cup
  • 2671
  • Occupation: Muthafuckin Hustler
Re: Celebs with BeShine's Breasts
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2015, 10:21:09 PM »
#11 More Than Just my Apples are Round...

*

bffd

  • A Cup
  • 153
Re: Celebs with BeShine's Breasts
« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2015, 10:30:55 PM »
Nice lighting work.
I often don't save finished morphs, so save them for your viewing pleasure.

Re: Celebs with BeShine's Breasts
« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2015, 11:07:53 PM »
#11 More Than Just my Apples are Round...


Very nice!  Now I wonder if her grudge against Snow White isn't based on some secret jealousy over Snow having breasts SO MUCH LARGER than the Evil Queen...

(no, I'm not at all hoping for Ginnifer Goodwin to get BEShine's breasts next, maybe with a touch of morphing, why do you ask?  ;) ;D)
be seeing you...

*

Bramlet

  • 3994
Re: Celebs with BeShine's Breasts
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2015, 11:08:05 AM »
Very, very good work, Sir!

*

Startecky1

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 8
Re: Celebs with BeShine's Breasts
« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2015, 02:23:09 PM »
Very nice!  Now I wonder if her grudge against Snow White isn't based on some secret jealousy over Snow having breasts SO MUCH LARGER than the Evil Queen...

Queen: "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the bustiest of all?"

Magic Mirror: "Famed is thy cleavage, Majesty. But hold, a lovely maid I see. Rags cannot hide her bountiful chest. Alas, she is far larger than thee."

Queen: "Alas for her! Reveal her name."

Magic Mirror: "Lips red as the rose. Breasts like mountains on her chest. Skin white as snow."

Queen: "Snow White!"


Thanks again to Dr_Fasshizzle for keeping this thread going.  :)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 02:24:46 PM by Startecky1 »

*

Bramlet

  • 3994
Re: Celebs with BeShine's Breasts
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2015, 07:12:43 AM »
Thanks Djoser.

While I work on a few challenging ones, here's a quick update to one I did 3 years ago. I can attest that Beshine is growing because I had to increase her bust considerably to match today's proportions! I also added some subtle detail.

Enjoy!

#5 Six Billion Dollar Woman


What's the name of the original? Thx!

*

Coffee89

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 43
Re: Celebs with BeShine's Breasts
« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2015, 09:06:26 AM »
Looks really hot, but the original is unbeaten ;D ;)!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 09:09:53 AM by Coffee89 »

*

Tig Bitties

  • A Cup
  • 133
Re: Celebs with BeShine's Breasts
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2015, 09:56:51 AM »
From the Gene Splicer.... Hayden/Beshine



And Scarlett Joshine

« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 10:00:20 AM by Tig Bitties »
WOW, that escalated quickly....

*

Bramlet

  • 3994
Re: Celebs with BeShine's Breasts
« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2015, 10:47:37 AM »
From the Gene Splicer.... Hayden/Beshine



And Scarlett Joshine



Great!