lucaxyz2

• ZZ cup
who is annalisa johnson 2 SOLVED it's DeeDee (morphed)
« on: January 23, 2016, 11:48:10 AM »
again i've found that pic under the name fake name of Annalisa Johnson/Analeta. Any clue about who is her?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 07:43:37 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: who is annalisa johnson 2
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2016, 11:51:59 AM »
I thought we agreed that Analeta is not a specific model, but a name under which many different model's pix are posted. In any case, I'm like 98% sure that woman in the pic below is DeeDee of Hot4DeeDee, possibly modestly morphed in that particular photo (or perhaps not... I don't have time to check atm).

No idea offhand about who "Annalisa Johnson 2" is, but for all I know it's just another concocted/fictional "name" if it comes from the same source as whomever is trying to get people to believe in Analeta. With that said, I'm sure SOME Annalisa Johnson exists (many probably). but whether she's DeeDee or even any adult model is a mystery to me atm.

Which is fine. :)

I won't mark this solved until someone confirms my Hot4DeeDee ID. :)

lucaxyz2

• ZZ cup
Re: who is annalisa johnson 2
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2016, 04:02:06 PM »
I thought we agreed that Analeta is not a specific model, but a name under which many different model's pix are posted. In any case, I'm like 98% sure that woman in the pic below is DeeDee of Hot4DeeDee, possibly modestly morphed in that particular photo (or perhaps not... I don't have time to check atm).

No idea offhand about who "Annalisa Johnson 2" is, but for all I know it's just another concocted/fictional "name" if it comes from the same source as whomever is trying to get people to believe in Analeta. With that said, I'm sure SOME Annalisa Johnson exists (many probably). but whether she's DeeDee or even any adult model is a mystery to me atm.

Which is fine. :)

I won't mark this solved until someone confirms my Hot4DeeDee ID. :)

if i take a look at your posthttp://forum.bearchive.com/index.php?topic=708827.msg10346697#msg10346697 i have to agree with you: that is really deedee but morphed. Thank you and kudos doe the id

Re: who is annalisa johnson 2 SOLVED it's DeeDee (morphed)
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2016, 01:45:43 AM »
Who is annalisajohnson indeed! 6,584 notes, somebody's got to know.

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2016, 09:25:57 AM »
I think that like Analeta, Annalisa Johnson is perhaps simply a tag under which a variety of images are being posted and probably not a name or alias for one specific model. We've seen a known model (DeeDee) posted under/as Annalisa, and we've seen literally well over a dozen different models posted under/as the Analeta tag, so there's no reason to think (at this point) that there's ever been one specific model actually using either name herself.

vf1000ride

• Female Investigative Services
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2016, 01:29:14 PM »
Found this non-morphed picture that tracks back to "hot4dd"

lucaxyz2

• ZZ cup
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2016, 03:29:22 PM »
Found this non-morphed picture that tracks back to "hot4dd"
thank you all guys!