*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76280
Re: American Milf Lori - INCREDIBLE boobs [MERGED]
« Reply #315 on: May 27, 2019, 02:04:25 PM »
 :)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 05:59:55 PM by salem »

*

Pete

  • 216
    • Email
Re: American Milf Lori - INCREDIBLE boobs [MERGED]
« Reply #316 on: June 12, 2019, 10:31:55 PM »
I guess I need a wider angle lens...

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: American Milf Lori - INCREDIBLE boobs [MERGED]
« Reply #317 on: June 12, 2019, 10:53:17 PM »
No need since Lori's sheer amazingness overwhelms all our pitiful means to capture her image. :o Geez, I just realized almost a full month went by before Lori has reappeared on this forum. How neglectful of the rest of us not to inquire about her. I don't know why we didn't. Guess sometimes we have shit for brains. :(

*

Pete

  • 216
    • Email
Re: American Milf Lori - INCREDIBLE boobs [MERGED]
« Reply #318 on: June 12, 2019, 11:25:42 PM »
No worries bud I've been busy getting the boat ready for another season of mischief and debauchery, more to follow I promise. Also Solvegas we may be heading out to Vegas this fall maybe we can meet up for a beer.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: American Milf Lori - INCREDIBLE boobs [MERGED]
« Reply #319 on: June 12, 2019, 11:50:07 PM »
OK, sounds like a plan. :)

*

mtodd_ny

  • C Cup
  • 144
Re: American Milf Lori - INCREDIBLE boobs [MERGED]
« Reply #320 on: June 13, 2019, 08:59:06 AM »
I guess I need a wider angle lens...

Woah....we need a full body pic in that shirt!!!

Re: American Milf Lori - INCREDIBLE boobs [MERGED]
« Reply #321 on: June 14, 2019, 10:30:00 AM »
I guess I need a wider angle lens...

Woah....we need a full body pic in that shirt!!!

I second that, a full body and profile shot along with cleavage shot in that top, WOW, I'm impressed!!!!
Please send more and thank you for sharing!!!

Re: American Milf Lori - INCREDIBLE boobs [MERGED]
« Reply #322 on: June 16, 2019, 01:02:46 PM »
Pete, I think it's so awesome that your profile picture is of your massively busty wife morphed to have even bigger boobs. I love the idea that the guy who's got a wife with one-in-a-billion curves would want to see her even bigger. Here's a morph of one of your recent pics:

*

Pete

  • 216
    • Email
Re: American Milf Lori - INCREDIBLE boobs [MERGED]
« Reply #323 on: June 16, 2019, 01:25:18 PM »
Nice work and Happy Fathers Day Gentleman,,,

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: American Milf Lori - INCREDIBLE boobs [MERGED]
« Reply #324 on: June 16, 2019, 10:13:06 PM »
^ Boy, I would love to be in the middle of THAT sandwich. ;) ;D

*

Pete

  • 216
    • Email
Re: American Milf Lori - INCREDIBLE boobs [MERGED]
« Reply #325 on: June 16, 2019, 11:51:39 PM »
It's a musician friend of mine, his girl at the time "thought" she had big tits, I thought she was nicely put together tho...

*

Pete

  • 216
    • Email
Re: American Milf Lori - INCREDIBLE boobs [MERGED]
« Reply #326 on: June 24, 2019, 12:41:17 PM »
Boobs are fun...

*

mtodd_ny

  • C Cup
  • 144
Re: American Milf Lori - INCREDIBLE boobs [MERGED]
« Reply #327 on: June 26, 2019, 09:33:58 AM »
Boobs are fun...

That girl is getting outboobed by your wife Pete..........seems to me Pete we need to bring in some bigger guns to go against your wife......wink, wink...lol

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: American Milf Lori - INCREDIBLE boobs [MERGED]
« Reply #328 on: June 26, 2019, 09:36:17 AM »
Yup, we need to see more big guns !!! ;D

*

Pete

  • 216
    • Email
Re: American Milf Lori - INCREDIBLE boobs [MERGED]
« Reply #329 on: June 26, 2019, 04:31:49 PM »
Bigger guns it is then, bang!!!