*

Spinster

  • ^ K Cup ^
  • 4569
Re: Beautiful Breasts tournament
« Reply #405 on: August 20, 2017, 06:53:16 PM »
Linsey without blinking.

*

Mr_Pickles

  • Bigger than your head
  • 594
  • Lover of all maner of boobs
Re: Beautiful Breasts tournament
« Reply #406 on: August 21, 2017, 08:07:25 AM »
Linsey with an easy 83.3% to 16.6% win

This next match I have a feeling one model's recent work may tip the scales in her favor.

Sharday vs Angela White
“I don’t like tit for tat. I like tit for tit. Bring on the boobies!”
Jarod Kintz

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Beautiful Breasts tournament
« Reply #407 on: August 21, 2017, 08:39:34 AM »
Sharday
~Cris

*

Real

  • G Cup
  • 2479
Re: Beautiful Breasts tournament
« Reply #408 on: August 21, 2017, 09:21:30 AM »
Sharday
My current avatar is: Manda Dawn

*

Lynkadonk

  • A Cup
  • 154
Re: Beautiful Breasts tournament
« Reply #409 on: August 21, 2017, 10:44:25 AM »
Angela. So many good wanks with her that it would be simply unfair to not give her a vote.

*

ghosthostblue

  • C Cup
  • 924
Re: Beautiful Breasts tournament
« Reply #410 on: August 21, 2017, 11:04:10 AM »
Angela.

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: Beautiful Breasts tournament
« Reply #411 on: August 21, 2017, 11:05:28 AM »
Sharday
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

kevin

  • 500
    • Email
Re: Beautiful Breasts tournament
« Reply #412 on: August 21, 2017, 12:45:25 PM »
Sharday gets my vote

*

rob0202

  • A Cup
  • 243
Re: Beautiful Breasts tournament
« Reply #413 on: August 21, 2017, 08:01:04 PM »
Sharday all day long.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beautiful Breasts tournament
« Reply #414 on: August 21, 2017, 11:07:02 PM »
Sharday's tits are bigger and prettier.  :)

*

pilotblaze

  • XYZZY Cup
  • 2818
Re: Beautiful Breasts tournament
« Reply #415 on: August 21, 2017, 11:27:55 PM »

Today is a Sharday.

-D'Artagnian
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

*

UdderLover

  • Q Cup
  • 354
    • DeviantArt
Re: Beautiful Breasts tournament
« Reply #416 on: August 22, 2017, 04:21:21 AM »
Sharday

*

Mr_Pickles

  • Bigger than your head
  • 594
  • Lover of all maner of boobs
Re: Beautiful Breasts tournament
« Reply #417 on: August 22, 2017, 08:04:49 AM »
By a score of 80% to 20%, Sharday advances. I am a little supersized Angela's recent work wasn't more of a factor, but I am also beyond thrilled one of my all-time favs is advancing.

Next up: Diane Poppos vs Miriam Gonzalez
“I don’t like tit for tat. I like tit for tit. Bring on the boobies!”
Jarod Kintz

*

ghosthostblue

  • C Cup
  • 924
Re: Beautiful Breasts tournament
« Reply #418 on: August 22, 2017, 08:07:19 AM »
Miriam!

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beautiful Breasts tournament
« Reply #419 on: August 22, 2017, 09:21:06 AM »
Miriam.  :)