solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: The SlimUltraBusty Art & Morph Forum
« Reply #285 on: April 23, 2019, 10:48:21 PM »
A pretty neat sequence of Hitomi as she goes from huge to absolutely stupefying while being a cute Minnie Mouse. :)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #286 on: April 24, 2019, 07:58:32 AM »
An image from our own Llelwyn DA site. :)

Bramlet

« Reply #287 on: April 24, 2019, 12:32:35 PM »
A pretty neat sequence of Hitomi as she goes from huge to absolutely stupefying while being a cute Minnie Mouse. :)

Good one! Thx!

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
« Reply #288 on: April 24, 2019, 02:26:45 PM »
Ling Xiaoyu 11 - by Legendofthewind22

His Deviantart page:  https://www.deviantart.com/legendofthewind22/art/Ling-Xiaoyu-11-791497508

Lel

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #289 on: April 24, 2019, 11:37:02 PM »
^ Thanks for the link Llelwyn, he has interesting art work. :)

Bad Kitty

• A Cup
  • To BE or not to BE, that is a silly question.
« Reply #290 on: April 25, 2019, 06:16:16 AM »
The Mastasia girls; is it the extremely full breasts or their choice of clothes that makes them look good?
I'd never call the clothing for mastasia especially stylish.
But it does a very good job of serving it's purpose of showing off the boobs, so I think it's pretty decent ;)
gnothi seauton / fortes fortuna adiuvat
I'm into both Real Life and Fantasy BE, and Sexual Exaggeration in general (among many other things).
I have somewhat exotic body modding plans for myself for RL ;)
I do the 'Bad Kitty' morphs, here and elsewhere.
(I'm not a huge "morph-request" person, I spend a loooong time on them, and I do them primarily for my own enjoyment. Its hard enough to find time to do all the morphs i want to do)

Bad Kitty

• A Cup
« Reply #291 on: April 25, 2019, 06:19:16 AM »
Another P O V  :-*
Speaking as another morpher, that's an amazingly good morph in my opinion!
I periodically try to morph very challenging angles/pics like this. So I really appreciate the difficulty.
bravo!

(I may be biased because I adore Hitomi, and your morphs of her are very much in my BE fantasy range ;) )
I'm into both Real Life and Fantasy BE, and Sexual Exaggeration in general (among many other things).
(I'm not a huge "morph-request" person, I spend a loooong time on them, and I do them primarily for my own enjoyment. Its hard enough to find time to do all the morphs i want to do)

Bad Kitty

• A Cup
« Reply #292 on: April 25, 2019, 06:20:30 AM »
One of my favorites from VBHArtist.

https://www.deviantart.com/vbhartist/art/0005-642741887

I would very much like to see CeBe or another morph artist do "an enhancement" of this beautiful model.

Lel
That's a great morph!
meow!

are you asking for that morph to be further morphed? Or just more of that model?

Bad Kitty

• A Cup
« Reply #293 on: April 25, 2019, 06:21:54 AM »
size increase sequences are always fun to look at :)

sorry for multiple posts, just trying to catch up after working too much :P

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #294 on: April 25, 2019, 07:04:37 AM »
^ Do not be sorry for multiple posts since we love to know what your thoughts are about the images anyways. :)

Bad Kitty

• A Cup
« Reply #295 on: April 25, 2019, 09:04:23 AM »
^ Do not be sorry for multiple posts since we love to know what your thoughts are about the images anyways. :)
hehe, only after I filter my thoughts so that they're only "extremely vulgar" ;)

here's another mastasia pic that fits this thread pretty well
(after perusing some of the mastasia pics, I have to admit that the clothing does sometimes look like it was picked out by an inebriated colorblind person with a head injury. I honestly hadn't noticed till now. I think I was distracted! this pic isn't too garish with the clothing though ;) )
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 09:18:45 AM by Bad Kitty »

« Reply #296 on: April 25, 2019, 09:50:51 AM »
Poor girl, she can't afford a new shirt so she is trying to make this one fit.

Maik

« Reply #297 on: April 25, 2019, 12:12:02 PM »
Maybe b/w is the better choice.
At one point our hands become too small, that is were the BEA starts

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
« Reply #298 on: April 25, 2019, 08:44:41 PM »
Maybe b/w is the better choice.

I do love your black and white version better..!

Lel

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
« Reply #299 on: April 25, 2019, 09:05:53 PM »
Dearest Bad Kitty...

That is an aspect of your personality that I enjoy so much, Bad Kitty - your fun attitude about sex as play.  I wish more people, including myself, could live life with an abundance of inner sexual joy.

I laughed out loud when you wrote about the Mastasia garb: "I have to admit that the clothing does sometimes look like it was picked out by an inebriated colorblind person with a head injury."  I am vindicated!  I am stumped, however, as to how to realistically dress an enormous bosom for everyday living.  Sure, it is easy to come up with sexy outfits - huge breasts need hardly a stitch to make everyone ogle, but is it even possible to dress thigh-long breasts in anything that would not draw attention to my figure if I were so blessed?  Maybe that is one of the reasons I would love to have such a bosom - the impossiblity to hide them... hee hee.

Lel