*

cebe

  • D Cup
  • 1753
    • Email
Re: HELP CHOOSE the best themes for BEA morph contests
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2019, 08:46:25 AM »
It’s not a lack of interest. At the beginning I was to know what others were thinking, and there are so many suggestions that I had nothing more to add, just to choose and that was not easy  ;)
Bigger is Better

*

Prof Morearty

  • Moderator
  • 1577
Re: HELP CHOOSE the best themes for BEA morph contests
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2019, 03:44:07 PM »
Fine, Cebe. Nobody can have any doubts about your interest in the contests.  But if you happen to hit on an idea, don't hesitate to post  :D

µ

*

cebe

  • D Cup
  • 1753
    • Email
Re: HELP CHOOSE the best themes for BEA morph contests
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2019, 05:22:09 AM »
I look at all the themes, past and suggested here and I don’t find something like « working girl ». A bit strange these days, would we be “macho”?  ::)
I mean all kinds of work, in the office as well painter or construction workers, aso, even cleaners, why not?
I know it’s too late, maybe for a next time. ;)
Bigger is Better

*

Prof Morearty

  • Moderator
  • 1577
Re: HELP CHOOSE the best themes for BEA morph contests
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2019, 05:47:13 AM »
I look at all the themes, past and suggested here and I don’t find something like « working girl ». A bit strange these days, would we be “macho”?  ::)
I mean all kinds of work, in the office as well painter or construction workers, aso, even cleaners, why not?
I know it’s too late, maybe for a next time. ;)
Cebe, we did have the theme Big breasts at work in November 2016: perhaps you are thinking of something specific?  ???
(See http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php?topic=9995276.0)

µ

*

cebe

  • D Cup
  • 1753
    • Email
Re: HELP CHOOSE the best themes for BEA morph contests
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2019, 08:53:23 AM »
Indeed I had forgotten  ???, I'm afraid that Alzheimer is watching me  :-\
Bigger is Better

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: HELP CHOOSE the best themes for BEA morph contests
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2019, 09:43:23 AM »
^ Nah, not Alzhaimer's but Old Timers.  ;)   ;D

*

Prof Morearty

  • Moderator
  • 1577
Re: HELP CHOOSE the best themes for BEA morph contests
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2019, 11:39:09 AM »
No problem, Cebe.  Keep on thinking, ideas are always welcome. :D

µ

*

Prof Morearty

  • Moderator
  • 1577
Re: LAST CHANCE TO VOTE on the themes for BEA morph contests
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2019, 07:10:57 AM »
Less than 23 hours left.  If you've been hesitating which of the many themes to choose (up to 5), better bear down and get your vote in.

µ

*

Prof Morearty

  • Moderator
  • 1577
Re: RANKING of themes for BEA morph contests (results of poll)
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2019, 07:32:28 AM »
So the poll is over.  Results:

ranking of contest themes by decreasing preference (more than 2 votes):

boobs big enough to obscure the face, sit on, or lie beneath
problems caused by big breasts

reactions to huge breasts
science fiction and fantasy

hourglass

characters in sitcoms and mainstream movies
doorways
super (~heroines, ~heroes ~villains)

at the office
red carpet (premieres etc.)
woman on top

from behind
in the kitchen
dancers and strippers


So it looks like the theme for April will be:

Brobdingnagian: (boobs big enough to obscure the face, sit on, or lie beneath)

Thanks for your participation.

µ
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 05:53:40 AM by Prof Morearty »