*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Ashley Tervort
« Reply #150 on: November 18, 2021, 05:12:26 AM »
Damn!
~Cris

*

ayrton

  • 3120
    • Email
Re: Ashley Tervort
« Reply #151 on: November 18, 2021, 11:43:32 AM »
Usually I don't care for implants,  but she really looks great with bigger tits!

*

BElover

  • 7930
Re: Ashley Tervort
« Reply #152 on: November 18, 2021, 12:38:21 PM »
 :o

Click it!

*

ayrton

  • 3120
    • Email
Re: Ashley Tervort
« Reply #153 on: November 19, 2021, 11:41:42 AM »
That's hot!   One of my favorite things to do to a girl.

*

BElover

  • 7930
Re: Ashley Tervort
« Reply #154 on: November 21, 2021, 09:02:53 PM »
 ;)

*

BElover

  • 7930
Re: Ashley Tervort
« Reply #155 on: November 22, 2021, 03:44:04 PM »
 :o

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Ashley Tervort
« Reply #156 on: November 22, 2021, 08:20:44 PM »
:o

I read in this thread that she doesn't like people to make comments about her breasts but with photos such as this one, how can't you ?  ??? ::)

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Ashley Tervort
« Reply #157 on: November 22, 2021, 08:24:05 PM »
With downtown LA in the background, this photo must have been taken at the Hollywood Hills part of town.  :)

*

BElover

  • 7930
Re: Ashley Tervort
« Reply #158 on: November 29, 2021, 12:51:23 PM »
:o

I read in this thread that she doesn't like people to make comments about her breasts but with photos such as this one, how can't you ?  ??? ::)

Probably depends on the context. Getting groceries or at the DMV? Probably annoying to get comments about her tits. Slapping on pasties and teasing the horndogs? Perfectly fine

*

BElover

  • 7930
Re: Ashley Tervort
« Reply #159 on: December 02, 2021, 12:43:34 PM »
 :o  :o  :o

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Ashley Tervort
« Reply #160 on: December 02, 2021, 03:24:08 PM »
:o  :o  :o

That’s hot.  Thanks for saving me a post!   ;D
~Cris

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Ashley Tervort
« Reply #161 on: December 02, 2021, 07:29:13 PM »
This young lady is astonishingly beautiful and it is hard to find a photo that isn't amazing. There is simply not enough superlatives to describe her. And she's got nice tits and she knows it.  ;) ;D

The original photo I posted had in real small letters a OnlyFans stamp so I removed it. Hopefully this is an acceptable change. I'm still traumatized by my recent month long ban and I don't want to fuck up again.  :P
« Last Edit: December 02, 2021, 07:34:50 PM by solvegas »

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Ashley Tervort
« Reply #162 on: December 02, 2021, 09:23:52 PM »
This young lady is astonishingly beautiful and it is hard to find a photo that isn't amazing. There is simply not enough superlatives to describe her. And she's got nice tits and she knows it.  ;) ;D

The original photo I posted had in real small letters a OnlyFans stamp so I removed it. Hopefully this is an acceptable change. I'm still traumatized by my recent month long ban and I don't want to fuck up again.  :P

Wait.  You purposely removed an identifying water mark from a proprietary source?  I guess it doesn’t matter as I believe the rules don’t allow any unmorphed OnlyFans content. You may want to simply remove the whole picture. That rule is pinned at the top of the first page in the General Discussion.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2021, 09:26:52 PM by Shadowmuse Blown »
~Cris

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Ashley Tervort
« Reply #163 on: December 02, 2021, 09:38:53 PM »
This young lady is astonishingly beautiful and it is hard to find a photo that isn't amazing. There is simply not enough superlatives to describe her. And she's got nice tits and she knows it.  ;) ;D

The original photo I posted had in real small letters a OnlyFans stamp so I removed it. Hopefully this is an acceptable change. I'm still traumatized by my recent month long ban and I don't want to fuck up again.  :P

Wait.  You purposely removed an identifying water mark from a proprietary source?  I guess it doesn’t matter as I believe the rules don’t allow any unmorphed OnlyFans content. You may want to simply remove the whole picture. That rule is pinned at the top of the first page in the General Discussion.

No, I DID NOT remove the watermark. I don't know how to do that. I removed the whole picture and replaced it with another totally different photo that did not have any watermark. That's ok per the rules as far as I know and understand.

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Ashley Tervort
« Reply #164 on: December 03, 2021, 07:51:02 AM »
This young lady is astonishingly beautiful and it is hard to find a photo that isn't amazing. There is simply not enough superlatives to describe her. And she's got nice tits and she knows it.  ;) ;D

The original photo I posted had in real small letters a OnlyFans stamp so I removed it. Hopefully this is an acceptable change. I'm still traumatized by my recent month long ban and I don't want to fuck up again.  :P

Wait.  You purposely removed an identifying water mark from a proprietary source?  I guess it doesn’t matter as I believe the rules don’t allow any unmorphed OnlyFans content. You may want to simply remove the whole picture. That rule is pinned at the top of the first page in the General Discussion.

No, I DID NOT remove the watermark. I don't know how to do that. I removed the whole picture and replaced it with another totally different photo that did not have any watermark. That's ok per the rules as far as I know and understand.

Oh, okay.  Obviously, I misunderstood what you meant. Thanks for the clarification!
~Cris