*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Dez Fraser - Amplified Blonde Bombshell
« on: May 21, 2021, 08:45:35 AM »
Expanders with 2350cc

One of Allegra’s Army
~Cris

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Dez Fraser - Amplified Blonde Bombshell
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2021, 09:40:06 PM »
Pretty face and nice tits  :) but those tats just don't do it for me.  :P

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Dez Fraser - Amplified Blonde Bombshell
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2021, 12:06:56 AM »
Pretty face and nice tits  :) but those tats just don't do it for me.  :P

Yes, we know, sol.  You have to mention that every time.  I’m not that fond of them, either.  But, you know what?  No one really cares what we think, so I don’t keep mentioning it.
~Cris

*

Maik

  • 2969
Re: Dez Fraser - Amplified Blonde Bombshell
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2021, 01:48:08 AM »
Blondes aren't my favourite, but when it comes to huge boobs I am willing to compromise  ;D.
And beside this she has a beautiful face.
At one point our hands become too small, that is were the BEA starts

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Dez Fraser - Amplified Blonde Bombshell
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2021, 03:15:47 AM »
Blondes aren't my favourite, but when it comes to huge boobs I am willing to compromise  ;D.
And beside this she has a beautiful face.

Totally agree on all counts.
~Cris

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Dez Fraser - Amplified Blonde Bombshell
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2021, 09:50:17 AM »
Damn
~Cris

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Dez Fraser - Amplified Blonde Bombshell
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2021, 11:37:35 PM »
Interesting tats
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Dez Fraser - Amplified Blonde Bombshell
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2021, 07:55:11 AM »
Interesting tats

Yeah, I often find a need to have Felix the Cat inscribed into my skin with a knife thru his head.  LOL
~Cris

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34199
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Dez Fraser - Amplified Blonde Bombshell
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2021, 03:32:09 PM »
Actually, the Felix and the girl in the little red dress below it seem familiar to me.  I can't pin it down, though.  Did this girl ever post pics under another name?

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Dez Fraser - Amplified Blonde Bombshell
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2021, 08:18:36 AM »
Actually, the Felix and the girl in the little red dress below it seem familiar to me.  I can't pin it down, though.  Did this girl ever post pics under another name?

Dunno
~Cris

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Dez Fraser - Amplified Blonde Bombshell
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2021, 02:52:41 PM »
I don't know if she ever modeled under a different name before, but she looks like she could be Olyria Roy's rebellious younger sister ;)
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Dez Fraser - Amplified Blonde Bombshell
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2021, 03:42:12 PM »
I don't know if she ever modeled under a different name before, but she looks like she could be Olyria Roy's rebellious younger sister ;)

Yeah, I don’t see it, but that’s okay.
~Cris

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Dez Fraser - Amplified Blonde Bombshell
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2021, 05:18:12 AM »
Projection
~Cris

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Dez Fraser - Amplified Blonde Bombshell
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2021, 06:03:21 PM »
Holy mother of pearl
~Cris

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Dez Fraser - Amplified Blonde Bombshell
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2021, 05:11:44 AM »
Rare brunette pic
~Cris