*

lucaxyz2

  • ZZ cup
  • 3852
Blue Eye and enormous hat and boobs
« on: April 14, 2022, 08:04:44 AM »
???

*

vf1000ride

  • Female Investigative Services
  • 3831
Re: Blue Eye and enormous hat and boobs
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2022, 07:05:55 PM »
I've haven't been able to find anything definitive for that photo but my gut feeling wants to say it's Christina Hendricks (without makeup?).  Here she is in another style sun hat when she had shorter hair.  Might be her?

*

lucaxyz2

  • ZZ cup
  • 3852
Re: Blue Eye and enormous hat and boobs
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2022, 02:14:48 AM »
I've haven't been able to find anything definitive for that photo but my gut feeling wants to say it's Christina Hendricks (without makeup?).  Here she is in another style sun hat when she had shorter hair.  Might be her?
I really think your gut is right. Unmistakable breast and eyes. Thank you and happy Easter