*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34233
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: The BEA General Discussion Top 100 Babes by Replies
« Reply #600 on: October 01, 2026, 04:47:04 PM »
Position 46: Louisa Khovanski
Replies: 1366

Was 55th last year with a reply count of 994.

Holy crap, that picture was taken in Canmore, Alberta!  Only about 65 miles away from me.  Oh, for better timing, I've driven through there many times.   :'(

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76422
Re: The BEA General Discussion Top 100 Babes by Replies
« Reply #601 on: October 04, 2026, 06:41:23 AM »
Position 43: Demora Avarice
Replies: 1436

Was 49th last year with a reply count of 1075.

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76422
Re: The BEA General Discussion Top 100 Babes by Replies
« Reply #602 on: October 06, 2026, 04:54:37 AM »
Two more ladies who have fallen since last year

41. Anekee Van Der Welden - 1460 (Last year position 37, replies 1459)
42. Fuko - 1454 (Last year position 40, replies 1429)

*

Charade Recherche

  • Stuffer Extraordinaire
  • 2055
  • Shar-RAYD Ruh-SHAR-shay
    • Charade Recherche's Deviantart Page
    • Email
Re: The BEA General Discussion Top 100 Babes by Replies
« Reply #603 on: October 06, 2026, 10:41:03 AM »
Isn?t Anakee dead?
~~Charade

All pictures copyright © Charade Recherché unless otherwise stated

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9612
  • King of the Avatars
Re: The BEA General Discussion Top 100 Babes by Replies
« Reply #604 on: October 07, 2026, 07:05:29 PM »
Isn?t Anakee dead?

From what I heard and saw posted in her thread, yeah.

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76422
Re: The BEA General Discussion Top 100 Babes by Replies
« Reply #605 on: October 08, 2026, 07:55:18 PM »
Position 40: Lorna Morgan
Replies: 1471

Was 41st last year with a reply count of 1425.