*

punchy

  • Generator of AI Slop
  • 2273
Re: PunchAI - Punchy's Realm of Realistic AI Art
« Reply #2460 on: October 02, 2026, 01:58:09 PM »
I worked with AI to rebuild my video stack.  I can now generate a 5 second clip in under 2 minutes and a 15 second clip in under 10 minutes, and the quality doesn't get tanked.  I have a second workflow to do a basic upscale of the video.  Let me see if I can put together another quick BE video.  Asking AI for a prompt (again, I am not creative).

Punchy

*

punchy

  • Generator of AI Slop
  • 2273
Re: PunchAI - Punchy's Realm of Realistic AI Art
« Reply #2461 on: October 02, 2026, 03:09:42 PM »
Spooky month is here, so time for some Halloween themed videos.

BIMBO WITCH MAGIC!

https://mega.nz/file/tzByyKjT#iUB1Kc3AF_0FZNgnTgyAlkVa4OLdLMpHaEP3eJ8vGEg

Punchy (Copyright)

*

punchy

  • Generator of AI Slop
  • 2273
Re: PunchAI - Punchy's Realm of Realistic AI Art
« Reply #2462 on: October 05, 2026, 08:51:08 AM »
A recycled prompt on an image I produced with Perchance.  I wish they would release the model weights for Flux 3 already.  I need a new Flux for image generation.  It always did gigantic breasts the best, at least in my books.

https://mega.nz/file/JjxTERzB#WNRvgCxd94oNRvjYUzdnj-1ajltjKa9oK8WSixNbu0M

Punchy (Copyright)

P.S. This is from an image created with Perchance, tweaked with Qwen Image 2.1, then fed into MiniMax H3 INT8 convrot.  New workflow uses PDD Acc LoRA to speed it up without tanking the quality.  I generated this 15 second video on my 3080Ti in 510 seconds, including model load time.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2026, 08:55:51 AM by punchy »

*

Maik

  • 2972
Re: PunchAI - Punchy's Realm of Realistic AI Art
« Reply #2463 on: October 05, 2026, 02:31:29 PM »
A recycled prompt on an image I produced with Perchance.  I wish they would release the model weights for Flux 3 already.  I need a new Flux for image generation.  It always did gigantic breasts the best, at least in my books.

https://mega.nz/file/JjxTERzB#WNRvgCxd94oNRvjYUzdnj-1ajltjKa9oK8WSixNbu0M

Punchy (Copyright)

P.S. This is from an image created with Perchance, tweaked with Qwen Image 2.1, then fed into MiniMax H3 INT8 convrot.  New workflow uses PDD Acc LoRA to speed it up without tanking the quality.  I generated this 15 second video on my 3080Ti in 510 seconds, including model load time.

great work.

Yes, please bigger  ::)
At one point our hands become too small, that is were the BEA starts

*

punchy

  • Generator of AI Slop
  • 2273
Re: PunchAI - Punchy's Realm of Realistic AI Art
« Reply #2464 on: October 07, 2026, 08:29:49 AM »
Occasionally I have a good idea for a situation.  Here is a quickie I made, and damn, if it didn't turn out good.  Very sexy lady.

https://mega.nz/file/gnxzyRaQ#HV1Zk25kpK9nV43c47coekGFwAdCC4w3y22oxenMvvE

Punchy (Copyright)

*

punchy

  • Generator of AI Slop
  • 2273
Re: PunchAI - Punchy's Realm of Realistic AI Art
« Reply #2465 on: October 07, 2026, 02:19:59 PM »
Bonus this week.  Sexy video with my fantasy, growing boobs during sex that outgrow clothes that rip open.

https://mega.nz/file/d35jBZ5Y#vkLaXU14YVhPkqiYqGW-VKF4K-a02f_yCaH58rMctgg

Punchy (Copyright)