*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4830
Most likely a morph...
« on: December 25, 2025, 09:31:10 AM »
...but I gotta ask. 8)

Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

Maik

  • 2966
Re: Most likely a morph...
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2025, 11:34:45 AM »
...but I gotta ask. 8)



Me too.
She looks so proud ::)
At one point our hands become too small, that is were the BEA starts

*

Maik

  • 2966
Re: Most likely a morph...
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2025, 04:45:33 PM »
I had such a huge motivation ( ;D) to find her or at least to find out if she is real
and after doing a lot of searching, I found her.
Sure it is a morph, but here is the original size and she is still looking huge.

She is going under Stefanie Juicy aka stefanie_jmedia / stefjuicy Nude
according to internet information she is 5'1" height, measuring 44-32-44 and has a bra size of 36H  ::)
At one point our hands become too small, that is were the BEA starts

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4830
Re: Most likely a morph...
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2025, 05:18:19 PM »
Yeah I thought the painting on the wall looked distorted around her hair and boob.
Still, her real measurements are impressive.😙👌
Say Hello To My Little Friend!!