*

editor

  • F Cup
  • 557
VCR Alert
« on: June 24, 2001, 10:50:00 PM »
Christina - The spanish language talk show in Miami is featuring big bust stars.  Showtime 3 pm Miami.

Re: VCR Alert
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2001, 01:13:00 AM »
http://www.rinconlatino.com/content/es0002C2D8.html#loc1

Ivonne Armant, Roxana Martínez "La Tetanic"


*

Cli

  • C Cup
  • 154
Re: VCR Alert
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2001, 09:10:00 AM »
Did anyone tape this? If so, is there anyway you could post vids/vidcaps of it? I saw part of it, but I was over at someone's house and had no way to tape it  

Clibretto


*

Boobwatch One

  • L Cup
  • 1544
    • Breasts in Movies
Re: VCR Alert
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2001, 09:24:00 AM »
Cristina also airs at 4:00 a.m. tomorrow morning.  I don't know if it's a rerun of today's show, but it wouldn't hurt to check it out.
Breasts in Movies
Avatar is stripper Tammy Morris (aka Portia) from the opening sequence of the original "Blind Date: Uncensored" video.

*

Cli

  • C Cup
  • 154
Re: VCR Alert
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2001, 09:56:00 AM »
4:00 in what time zone?

*

sheber

  • Shasta'man
  • 8577
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: VCR Alert
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2001, 01:30:00 PM »
The show does, in fact, repeat at 4 am eastern. Great show, I always try to catch part of it knowing that if the show is any good, I can tape it in the morning. Oh, I'll try to make some caps tonight or tomorrow.
[Rent this space]

*

Cli

  • C Cup
  • 154
Re: VCR Alert
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2001, 02:25:00 AM »
Thanks for the info about the repeat episode.

Clibretto


Re: VCR Alert
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2001, 10:52:00 PM »
Thanks for the VCR alert on this one.  I put two clips I captured from the show over in the capper section of the boobcartel at http://www.hooters.dk

capper


Re: VCR Alert
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2001, 11:41:00 PM »
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.breasts.large

I just uploaded the WHOLE show


*

Tman

  • G Cup
  • 840
    • www.sitiofan.com
Re: VCR Alert
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2001, 12:48:00 AM »
Thanks a lot for this vidcaps. I´m from Spain and I rarely have the chance to see big busted girls talking about their boobs in spanish  .

Tman


Re: VCR Alert
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2001, 01:43:00 AM »

My spanish is very bad so I had no clue on half of what they were saying.

I did like the pboy playmate model, to bad they didn't have as much of her as others.

The end they had the lights so low that I had to adjust brightness just so you could see Tetanic sing.

[ June 25, 2001: Message edited by: testtest ]


*

sheber

  • Shasta'man
  • 8577
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: VCR Alert
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2001, 05:25:00 AM »
I should have known a couple of you guys would beat me to the punch. Did anyone happen to catch the busty audience members today?
[Rent this space]