*

Zasha

  • Flexy Lady
  • 2486
    • www.bearchive.com/~Zasha
Re: Anal Sex... the Basics?
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2003, 12:41:20 AM »
Quote:

and thus the name le Petite Morte .. the little death ...

-Munch "my butt is exit only" Wolf  




Hee!  Mine is too, at the moment!  We kind of got sidetracked (imagine that) when JT asked about oral skills...
 
Choosing doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation.

Morphermor did me!...Er...Mine!

*

jaytas

  • Good listener
  • 2537
Re: Anal Sex... the Basics?
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2003, 01:59:58 AM »
 
Quote:

 Say my name...


Say my name again...


Move from "down there" to "up here"...


Say my name again...


Say "oh shit"...



About that long!  





Hmmm. I would have thought there might have been a step before all these. Like for example.


Cue ceasing of moaning and groaning sounds.  


Hmm. I am such a naughty boy sometimes.  

But probably accurate eh?  


*

JizzTits

  • Z Cup
  • 3099
Re: Anal Sex... the Basics?
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2003, 02:08:12 AM »
i second that WOW!

hey, if we ever come and visit, would the both of you teach us?  

"It's like being married to my best friend, but she lets me feel her boobs!"
-Homer Simpson talking about Marge
______________________
Lisa: Swim towards San Francisco!
Homer: I'm not made of money! We'll swim to Oakland!


*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: Anal Sex... the Basics?
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2003, 02:28:45 AM »
Quote:



Hee!  Mine is too, at the moment!  We kind of got sidetracked (imagine that) when JT asked about oral skills...  




Speaking of oral skills .. you know what I'ld like .. to find a lady who enjoys giving oral sex as much as I enjoy giving it ...

-Munch "hypothethically speaking ... I'm in a relationship" Wolf

*

BillN

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 4039
Re: Anal Sex... the Basics?
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2003, 04:38:46 PM »
I'm still looking for that special lady that can suck a tennis ball through a garden hose.

Bill "Married...but we're not related" N

*

JizzTits

  • Z Cup
  • 3099
Re: Anal Sex... the Basics?
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2003, 07:54:26 PM »
i haven't done oral on her yet (almost that time of the month...) but she's done it on me.
and while it's still not as good as if i was jacking off myself, it still feels VERY good, but she did it for a couple hours... so i guess it's good that it doesn't feel as good as me doing it myself or else i wouldn't last a fraction of that! lol
but she says it's fun, so that's always good  

"It's like being married to my best friend, but she lets me feel her boobs!"
-Homer Simpson talking about Marge
______________________
Lisa: Swim towards San Francisco!
Homer: I'm not made of money! We'll swim to Oakland!


*

BillN

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 4039
Re: Anal Sex... the Basics?
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2003, 08:45:45 PM »
WHOA, WHAT THE FU....NOT FEEL AS GOOD AS J....A COUPLE OF HOURS?????!!!!

Okay, I'm calm now...

(You both know that "blowjob" is just an expression, right?)

*

Zasha

  • Flexy Lady
  • 2486
    • www.bearchive.com/~Zasha
Re: Anal Sex... the Basics?
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2003, 01:25:48 AM »
Quote:

I'm still looking for that special lady that can suck a tennis ball through a garden hose.
 




How about suck-starting a Harley?    Hee!
 
Choosing doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation.

Morphermor did me!...Er...Mine!

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Anal Sex... the Basics?
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2003, 06:48:17 AM »
NOW THAT I'D LIKE TO SEE!!!  

*

Ryee_Whiskee

  • D Cup
  • 192
Re: Anal Sex... the Basics?
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2003, 09:06:44 AM »
Quote:

i haven't done oral on her yet (almost that time of the month...) but she's done it on me.
and while it's still not as good as if i was jacking off myself, it still feels VERY good, but she did it for a couple hours... so i guess it's good that it doesn't feel as good as me doing it myself or else i wouldn't last a fraction of that! lol
but she says it's fun, so that's always good    




Errr!?
You have a woman who will blow you for hours?  Sheet, I get pissed if they don't get off after 15 mins, tops.  Kinda makes me feel like I am not doing something right, lol tho I know thats impossible!

Are you serious that jerking off feels better than being in a warm moist mouth?  While I am not a man, I can imagine being one from time to time, and frankly when I look at a hand and a mouth, I would choose the mouth.

I also pray that you do not make the mistake of receiving more than you give in the future.  Oral sex rokks when it is done together.  All things sexual come to the proper end with patience and wetness.

Tho I do consider myself a penis lover and will give my partner a blow job on the spot for no particular reason other than his pleasure. Sometimes I even want oral performed on me just for the sheer pleasure of it. Sometimes I need it done to me soley as I can not consentrate on giving a good blow job when I am intensly arroused.  After I get off, I return the favor.  /snickers

As for anal sex...I must concur with what everyone else had said.  Take it slow, use your finger at first with mega lub, have her tell you how it feels, if it hurts her stop.  Take a few minutes and give it a rest and then try it again.  They have small dildos on the market as well, start with your finger, move to a small dildo, and slowly build up to your penis.  If at any point in time it hurts her, just stop.

It really isn't a complicated process tho.  Just do what feels right for both of you...move slowly and it will all come together for you.  The key to having great sex is to work with your partner and talk each other thru it if necessary.  Comunication rokks    
~~Ain't nuttin wrong with a tall cool drink~~
~~But in my case, its a short cooler drink~~
   ~*Wanna Taste?*~
  **Ryee Whiskee**


*

Wholeman

  • Banned User
  • 236
Re: Anal Sex... the Basics?
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2003, 10:58:25 AM »
You might want to use a toy to get her used to the feeling of something in her bottom...
   

*

JizzTits

  • Z Cup
  • 3099
Re: Anal Sex... the Basics?
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2003, 06:39:04 PM »
well it was both of our first times with oral... so i can't expect her to finish me off in a minute do i? lol..


and yes... nice picture... i'm sure showing that to her would ease her worries right?  

"It's like being married to my best friend, but she lets me feel her boobs!"
-Homer Simpson talking about Marge
______________________
Lisa: Swim towards San Francisco!
Homer: I'm not made of money! We'll swim to Oakland!


*

jaytas

  • Good listener
  • 2537
Re: Anal Sex... the Basics?
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2003, 08:02:18 PM »
Ryee. If all your posts are anything like that one please do more of them.  


*

Ryee_Whiskee

  • D Cup
  • 192
Re: Anal Sex... the Basics?
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2003, 02:58:21 AM »
Quote:

You might want to use a toy to get her used to the feeling of something in her bottom...




Err Wholeman...correction, that is NOT a toy, that is a MACK TRUCK!!!! /winks

Quote:

so i can't expect her to finish me off in a minute do i?




Mister JizzTits, um YES you can!  When she gets better at it, expect her to rokk your world in less than 5 mins. Tell her to lick the top of it, only the top, and the underside where the ridge is, then to bite, err nibble it, and always to put it into her mouth, play for a bit and pull it out fast, and then grin up at you evilly.  That is the fine ART of Tease to Please.  Tho you can do that for hours if you are so inclined.

Holy shit, did I say that outloud?!  Bad, bad, Ryee.  Well hell, that should warrent me at least one hgood spanking!

Quote:

Ryee. If all your posts are anything like that one please do more of them.




Why Jaytas!?  Whatever do you mean?  /snickers
Thanx I think.  LOL    
~~Ain't nuttin wrong with a tall cool drink~~
~~But in my case, its a short cooler drink~~
   ~*Wanna Taste?*~
  **Ryee Whiskee**


*

Zasha

  • Flexy Lady
  • 2486
    • www.bearchive.com/~Zasha
Re: Anal Sex... the Basics?
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2003, 03:15:07 AM »
She'll figure out what gets your soldier to salute with time, just as you will discover what gets her motor revving...

Then the REAL fun will begin, because you will both know about the other, and won't be nervous.

And yes, she'll be able to get you off in no time.  Perfect for those private elevator moments, or semi-secluded parking lots...It will depend on how much time you have.  It's much more fun to "make out" with it, but the biggest turn on for my hubby is when I pretty much attack him.  He says that the way I do it is almost a bigger turn on than what I'm doing, and he almost gets off more on my attitude.  The gourmet sex is much more fulfilling, but it also takes much longer.

 
 
Choosing doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation.

Morphermor did me!...Er...Mine!