*

Gtech

  • G Cup
  • 1183
Re: The Casey James thread MERGED
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2004, 09:29:54 AM »
After we get our jaw off the floor....:)

*

Rafe

  • Coito Ergo Sum
  • 1284
    • Digital Discipline
Re: The Casey James thread MERGED
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2004, 09:36:38 AM »
Is it just me, or does Casey look rather a lot like RX in this shot?
 

Maybe it's the implied studiousness and demure attire. . .  
<i>
Prince of Darkness seeks Willing Wench.
Flexible hours, shoddy pay.
Should possess improbable bustline and liquor store.</i>

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: The Casey James thread MERGED
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2004, 11:37:10 AM »
ssshhhhh .. you're not supposed to reveal secret identities ... I mean .. umm.... no .. they look nothing alike ...

-Munch "Have you ever seen the two of them together?" Wolf

*

rackonteur

  • D Cup
  • 1200
  • Finally got some whitening strips for my bluetooth
Re: The Casey James thread MERGED
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2004, 01:24:09 PM »
Quote:



*still managing to not be charged a penny from ifriends*    




Lumpy, how do you manage that, if I may ask (as someone who didn't like being charged just to have the option open to spend money on chats)...?

 
Yes, well, erm, ahh, hmmm, uh, um, ...eh?

*

__sb__

  • E Cup
  • 298
Re: The Casey James thread MERGED
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2004, 03:28:24 PM »
Thanks GoCubsGo (I'm a Giants fan, by the way) for her name. And, hell yes, those are some AMAZING boobs. Her photos were- wow!!! I don't trust all those sites like that though. All they want is money.

*

Liam

  • 4287
Re: The Casey James thread MERGED
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2004, 03:38:40 PM »
Quote:

Quote:



*still managing to not be charged a penny from ifriends*    




Lumpy, how do you manage that, if I may ask (as someone who didn't like being charged just to have the option open to spend money on chats)...?



I'm not sure.  I refused to be a VIP member (they even refunded me once when it showed up on my card [$6.95 or so] and I asked  them to remove it).
But this could be it:  I have NOT kept the option open to be able to chat.  I didn't mail/fax them a signed "Prefered Customer Agreement" after they suspended my account for over use.
But as far as I know I can still access everything else.  For example, I just grabbed those vid caps (my avatar is one) yesterday.      

*

Mr_Unknown

  • G Cup
  • 707
Re: The Casey James thread MERGED
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2004, 06:09:27 PM »
No one listen to me - OH NO! I signed up for a 'FREE' account and I got charged money! I never logged in! As soon as I was done signing up it said there was an error so I thought it had messed up to I didn't go back. Until I seen a charge in my bank account! I left iFriends and in the feedback I wrote as many cuss words I could think of!

Flesh Demon, Just F•cking Try to Take My Money B•tches!  

*

Jim31415

  • E Cup
  • 242
    • http://www.lpsg.org/cgi-bin/YaBB.cgi?board=;action=viewprofile;username=Jim31415
Re: The Casey James thread MERGED
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2004, 06:15:17 PM »
What's the deal with iFriends and their Free* account anyway?

Any iFriends users who can give me a rundown of what it's all about and what it really costs?
BIG! BIGGER!  BIGGEST!!!  I love them all!

*

rackonteur

  • D Cup
  • 1200
  • Finally got some whitening strips for my bluetooth
Re: The Casey James thread MERGED
« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2004, 12:39:18 AM »
Well, its over a year since I was a member and they were changing things as I left, but basically, to sign up I was charged a buck for the free sign up. This was then credited to my first chat  - not a free sign up in my book, but I was curious. A chat cost and average of 1.99 per min back then, but some models cost more, 3 or 4 bucks a min. I don't know if those rates have gone up or not now.  I often had technical problems, such as never being able to play back pre-recorded vids (which were cheaper). One time I tried to visit with Sofia Staks, and her audio was sooo loud even when my speakers were turned to the bare minimum, that I had to drop that chat, even though it was about 7 dollars worth of "can you turn that down?". The tech problems may have been because I was on a Mac, and iFriends didn't seem terribly Mac-friendly, but that's probably a whole different thread... If anybody has more recent intel, I'd love to hear it. What did work, worked well and when you could get the models to actually listen to your requests ("no, I don't want to see that...") it was even better...    Plenty of biiig busts hanging out there, too.
Yes, well, erm, ahh, hmmm, uh, um, ...eh?

*

Jim31415

  • E Cup
  • 242
    • http://www.lpsg.org/cgi-bin/YaBB.cgi?board=;action=viewprofile;username=Jim31415
Re: The Casey James thread MERGED
« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2004, 12:53:05 AM »
Thanks for the review.  Sounds interesting, but I'm a Mac guy too, so bad results on Macs doesn't sound good.  Still it sounds interesting.
BIG! BIGGER!  BIGGEST!!!  I love them all!

*

Davastav

  • E Cup
  • 352
Re: The Casey James thread MERGED
« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2004, 11:08:53 AM »
Well I was member of Ifriends for a few months and had the pleasure of doing a live chat with Casey James a few times. Yes she is incredible and huge to behold. I recall asking her to try on different outfits for me etc and she seemed to be alot of fun. But then when I got my credit card statement - the fun was over.

SO I recommend checking her out at IFriends once but dont make a habit of it unless you can afford it.  

*

siliconlover

  • E Cup
  • 339
Re: The Casey James thread MERGED
« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2004, 01:01:37 PM »
Same story here. Chatting live to Casey was incredible, and I often asked her to try on those different dresses and tight outfits for me. She looked so hot in them, it wouldn't be long, and I would be shooting my load....

She really does look absolutely hot in them (what I wouldn't give to take her to dinner in one of those outfits - just imagine the stares from other guys).

I must admit, I think she looks bigger because she seems to have lost some weight. This can be seen around her face and chin, which seems much sharper and more pronounced this year than previously. Her stomach is less, making the contrast with her boobs much bigger.

Like others, I got my bill and it was horrendously high - still paying it off today....

 

 
SiliconLover.....

"Cause Huge Round Fake Tits & Small Waists Go Together"

*

Breasts

  • P Cup
  • 3414
Re: The Casey James thread MERGED
« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2004, 02:31:34 PM »
Casey is  SO gorgeous isn't she.

She's my favorite huge bust model.  
01000010 01101001 01100111 01100111 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100001

*

Mr_Unknown

  • G Cup
  • 707
Re: The Casey James thread MERGED
« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2004, 05:42:16 PM »
Well I didn't want to chat with anyone, all I wanted was pictures! I mean I don't get off kissing models' asses like most people here. But I guess that is what iFriends is about, if you're rich you can cam-chat with models (big f•cking woop!). I HATE being charged for something FREE! If I ever find the bastards that run that site I'm going to beat them up, tie them down, and nutt all over their greedy faces!

Flesh Demon, You F•ck With Me, You F•ck With a Psycho!  

*

rackonteur

  • D Cup
  • 1200
  • Finally got some whitening strips for my bluetooth
Re: The Casey James thread MERGED
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2004, 12:24:28 AM »
Quote:

Well I didn't want to chat with anyone, all I wanted was pictures!

...

Flesh Demon






I was bothered by the misleading aspect of the FREE membership too, but y'know, $1 for access to thousands of pictures, with more added everyday (every hour?) doesn't seem like too harsh a deal... or has the rate changed?

   
Yes, well, erm, ahh, hmmm, uh, um, ...eh?