*

turbo

  • Z Cup
  • 3290
Re: The Petra Verkaik appreciation thread MERGED
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2002, 01:29:01 PM »
I have this Petra segment on tape somewhere in my library.

I don't remember if the segment was about the popularity of brerast implants or not but be assured that Petra Verkaik is 100% natural. There are just far too many testimonials from fans that have met her at events over the years too ignore. Plus you have Petra's own statements at her websites that she has been all natural all of the time.

Long live the naturally busted beautiful woman!  
---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------

*

Vermillion

  • F Cup
  • 562
Re: The Petra Verkaik appreciation thread MERGED
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2002, 01:36:57 PM »
What are you talking about? Chelsea could LIFT the jeep with just her boobs.  

 
There's no such thing as too much of a good thing.

*

Grimlock

  • D Cup
  • 127
Re: The Petra Verkaik appreciation thread MERGED
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2002, 09:33:55 PM »
Vermillion, I think you should read the subject of FCupFitzgerald's post. Sometimes the subtle way of implying something is much more fun than yelling it straight out.  
Grimlock ( o )( o )

*

Craig_Mercer

  • P cup
  • 1403
Re: The Petra Verkaik appreciation thread MERGED
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2002, 12:01:12 AM »
This reminds me, a biography of Russ Meyer discovery Ann Marie claims before she was famous (she had a 43 inch bust at age 12), she was known for a cool bar trick where she could lift iron barstools with the tensile strength of her boobs. So, yeah proportionately Chelsea could conceivably use her tits as the Jaws of Life.  
E N O R M O U S B R E A S T S
S O U S E M O N S T E R B R A
O R B S M E A S U R E T O N S

*

Bad Irving

  • C Cup
  • 63
Re: The Petra Verkaik appreciation thread MERGED
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2002, 12:12:54 AM »
Oh, good grief.

Geeze, this is right out of her Palyboy centerfold interview!  There ain't no news here.

But then again she was never known for her speaking!

:-P

--Bad Irving  

Re: The Petra Verkaik appreciation thread MERGED
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2002, 01:29:23 AM »
wunderbusen
When I said "Less is more", I didn't intend it for breasts.

*

sheber

  • Shasta'man
  • 8577
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: The Petra Verkaik appreciation thread MERGED
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2002, 01:23:23 PM »
That VW story accompanied her first pictorial in Playboy. (See, I actually do read the articles!)    
[Rent this space]

Re: The Petra Verkaik appreciation thread MERGED
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2002, 07:52:03 PM »
speaking of ann marie, what ever happened to her?  

*

BillN

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 4039
Re: The Petra Verkaik appreciation thread MERGED
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2002, 08:21:09 PM »
About ten years ago I saw a special on the Playboy channel that showed Ann Marie living on a farm.  She made extra money by doing "personalised" video greeting cards.  

Re: The Petra Verkaik appreciation thread MERGED
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2002, 09:15:46 PM »
about how old would she be now do you think?  

also, i remember there was a movie she was in that my local video store had and had intended to rent for a while, but never got around to it and the store finally went under (this is years ago).  i do not believe it was a  russ meyer film.  any one know what it could have been?  

*

Craig_Mercer

  • P cup
  • 1403
Re: The Petra Verkaik appreciation thread MERGED
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2002, 02:38:10 PM »
I too spotted this independant low budget title at the country's ultimate video resource TLA Video and always wanted to rent, but my account ran out and the last 12 times I've checked, it was missing, possibly sold. It was displayed next to their Russ Meyer Sexploitation center (all those titles I did indeed rent) and next to a worn copy of Double Agent 73.

In FYBO, however, according to the synopsis on the yellowing Box, like Double Agent 73, Anne Marie plays a huge breasted CIA agent pursued by a bumbling pair of KGB agents (the flick was produced in '82 during all that cold wat hysteria) apparently she uses her outrageous anatomy to overwhelm the bumbling duo. Looked really cheap at the time, and now may be the Holy Grail of boob flicks.
-Peace.  
E N O R M O U S B R E A S T S
S O U S E M O N S T E R B R A
O R B S M E A S U R E T O N S

Re: The Petra Verkaik appreciation thread MERGED
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2002, 03:43:06 PM »
haha!  now that you describe it, i remeber that being the description on the movie box!  lol...any idea on what the name of it is?  like you said, it could be the lost ark of boob fliks.  

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: The Petra Verkaik appreciation thread MERGED
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2002, 11:47:01 AM »
I had an old VW bus with this problem... you'd have to shimmy under the bus just ahead of the right rear wheel and use a screwdriver to short the starter (due to the age of the wiring, etc...). If you had left the bus in gear, you COULD get run over once the motor started. However, even though a VW bus is light compared to any modern minivan or SUV, it's still pretty darn heavy. Occasionally someone gets run over by something and winds up unscathed, but more often broken bones are the result. IF Petra did run over her own ribcage with the back wheel of her bus (remember the engine is right back there too) and IF she was unhurt, I doubt that her boobs had anything to do with it (i.e.: distributing the weight of the bus over a larger area of her ribcage or anything). Either she was just lucky or more likely than not, it was just a close call (everyone with one of these buses has had a few such close calls) which has been exaggerated for effect by Petra herself and/or others.JMHO.Palomine  

*

F_Cup_Fitzgerald

  • Banned User
  • 3590
Re: The Petra Verkaik appreciation thread MERGED
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2002, 12:50:23 PM »
And you have to consider the target audience. No one would really care, at least in Playboy, if Petra had been holding up the VW with any other part of her anatomy. But the first thing you notice about Petra is her spectacular boobs, so you want to hear her SAY something about them. Anything:

"I was trying on bras in this little lingerie shop, and everytime I put one on, the clasp broke. Once it flew off and broke the mirror." *laugh* -or-

"I was on the beach tanning and the top came off the bottle of suntan lotion. It went all over my chest, and it took me FOREVER to wipe it all off. I'm so big I had to use both hands." *tee hee*

They do this all the time with the Playmates with the REALLY big breasts. Patti Farinelli was quoted as saying, "I certainly don't jog!" Karen Price was quoted as saying, "Big breasts throw off your balance [when you're doing gymnastics]!" And that's just Playboy--they're even more blatant about it in the big boob specialty mags. Anything to focus your attention on her chest--as if you weren't looking already. . . .  

*

Argyle

  • X Cup
  • 2236
Re: The Petra Verkaik appreciation thread MERGED
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2003, 11:12:12 AM »
Funny how dumb topics like that pop into your head idly.  But now that it's in there, I can't get it out.  I recall seeing some old Playboy TV specials long ago and she looked all-natural to me--they wobbled, jiggled, looked soft.  But I've also seen some forum posts implying that she's augmented.  Any info?

Also, can anyone point to a good (free) online source for Petra pics?