*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: The Petra Verkaik appreciation thread MERGED
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2003, 11:29:11 AM »
nope, no info here

-Munch "helpful" Wolf

*

HugeFan69

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 49
Re: The Petra Verkaik appreciation thread MERGED
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2003, 02:33:49 PM »
SHAME ON YOU FOR EVEN SUGGESTING SUCH A THING!

Still, since she's been modeling for a few years now, I think it may be possible she's had a lift or a tuck, but the word I get through Playboy in Chicago is that she's still all natural. You can tell that she isn't immune to the effects of gravity, but her breasts are still full and round with a wonderful natural pendulous shape. She is still my favorite Playmate!

 

*

jayjay88

  • L Cup
  • 1917
    • none
Re: The Petra Verkaik appreciation thread MERGED
« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2003, 07:03:38 PM »
Definitely natural.....join her club and see her videos...
if you listen to all forum gossip, you can believe anything!  Trust your own eyes...and after all it doesn't really matter...
jayjay......
Once a bOOb man, always a BooB man...!

*

sheber

  • Shasta'man
  • 8577
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: The Petra Verkaik appreciation thread MERGED
« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2003, 09:13:31 PM »
....because you still wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers!
[Rent this space]

*

F_Cup_Fitzgerald

  • Banned User
  • 3590
Re: The Petra Verkaik appreciation thread MERGED
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2003, 10:12:49 PM »
Oh, she's 100% delectably natural, all right.

Is it just me, or does Petra look just like Jane Seymour in Argyle's attachment? "Dr. Quinn--Medicine Chest!"  

*

Rev_Monsoon

  • F Cup
  • 431
Re: The Petra Verkaik appreciation thread MERGED
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2003, 10:52:33 PM »
I think her breasts are real (not just real nice).

And no, I wouldn't kick her out of my bed if she was eating Saltines with her mouth open.
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.
Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)
**secondlife.com**

*

Zasha

  • Flexy Lady
  • 2486
    • www.bearchive.com/~Zasha
Re: The Petra Verkaik appreciation thread MERGED
« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2003, 11:22:33 PM »
Doc and Sheber - Silly boys, don't you know there's more room on the floor?!?  Hee!  
 
Choosing doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation.

Morphermor did me!...Er...Mine!

*

sheber

  • Shasta'man
  • 8577
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: The Petra Verkaik appreciation thread MERGED
« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2003, 01:22:11 AM »
Good point, but spooning on the floor is uncomfortable...
[Rent this space]

*

Dynamite

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 17
Re: The Petra Verkaik appreciation thread MERGED
« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2003, 05:07:12 AM »
When my mum was in Ealing Hospital giving birth to my bro' she was sat opposite Jane Seymour who was busy giving birth! She had a camera crew and everything. FAncy filming that! Was she mad?

On another note, Petra is 100% real. I been a fan of hers ever since she has first appeared I can detect no noticeable change in the size of her bosom. Maybe a bit of gravity but that it. She is lurvely!

 
Avatar by SIMM

*

MrEff

  • G Cup
  • 949
    • http://www.howtosavetheworldcomic.com
Re: The Petra Verkaik appreciation thread MERGED
« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2003, 09:26:48 AM »
either or... she's still a hottie
How To Save The World


All time favorite quote from Chelsea Charms to me: "Wanna see a magic trick? I'm going to make your head disappear."

*

sevjgm

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 40
Re: The Petra Verkaik appreciation thread MERGED
« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2003, 03:37:11 PM »
I don't have an answer, just some evidence.  I've posted the same Quicktime clip of Petra at two newsgroups:

alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.breasts.large
alt.binaries.nospam.breasts.natural

It's 15 megs so if you have a dial-up connection good luck!  

 

*

St Stephan

  • Moderator
  • 2682
Re: The Petra Verkaik appreciation thread MERGED
« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2003, 04:39:28 PM »
That's good of you, sevjgm: but I can't get any of it. Maybe you can explain how to deal with these "yEnc" posts, they just leave me with a blank screen and "no binary attachment", so I get nothing.  

0 ( ( o ! < J
Thanks & a tip of the halo to Tom Taylor for drawing my avatar - now with almonds animation.    
Avatar with the gracious approval of the lovely Vanessa Montagne.
BEA members will find the full-sized (1.12 MB) animation,
cleansed of clumsy clowning claptrap by cloddish clerics, here.
For the original pictures, and thousands more, visit Vanessa.

*

sevjgm

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 40
Re: The Petra Verkaik appreciation thread MERGED
« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2003, 09:40:51 PM »
yEnc is a newer encoding scheme which creates smaller files when posting to the usenet.  Outlook Express doesn't support it.  I like XNews, a free news reader which supports yEnc files.

Get it here:   Link to XNews

This is a Windows based program, if you have a Mac, I think there are programs which support yEnc also.

Good Luck!  

*

steveo

  • L Cup
  • 1839
Re: The Petra Verkaik appreciation thread MERGED
« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2003, 07:31:05 AM »
sevjgm--
I can't find your Petra posting... what is the file name? Maybe that should help me find it, or maybe my news server is slow.  
So, do you like big tits, or huge tits? ... U.S. Marshal Quigley

*

sevjgm

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 40
Re: The Petra Verkaik appreciation thread MERGED
« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2003, 10:54:31 AM »
  The subject line is:

Petra Verkaik-- [1/1] - "Petra Verkaik.mov" yEnc 15475kb

Posted by: StevieG

Try sorting the messages either by subject or who posted it.