*

ChristineAllure

  • E Cup
  • 386
    • www.christineallure.com
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #150 on: November 01, 2002, 03:01:39 AM »
Would you be talking shit about Anna if she looked like this? Remember this is a few years after the bad blue dress pictures.

Anna in FHM  

*

ChristineAllure

  • E Cup
  • 386
    • www.christineallure.com
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #151 on: November 01, 2002, 03:03:21 AM »
more girl girl action over at FHM  

*

ChristineAllure

  • E Cup
  • 386
    • www.christineallure.com
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #152 on: November 01, 2002, 03:04:43 AM »
Vanity Fair June 2001 she was still looking very hot.  

*

ChristineAllure

  • E Cup
  • 386
    • www.christineallure.com
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #153 on: November 01, 2002, 03:06:01 AM »
more Vanity Fair June 2001  

*

ChristineAllure

  • E Cup
  • 386
    • www.christineallure.com
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #154 on: November 01, 2002, 03:26:11 AM »
So all I'm saying is think about things. This girl has been fine, fine, fine, fat, fine, fine and fat. But you might not
want to count her out yet. If that girl ever gets the money she is due from marrying the old man, I bet you are
going to see more skinny Anna after the personal trainers dig in.

So I guess we will have at least one more season of the queen of the south.

And here is one more picture of her from the Vanity Fair June 2001 shoot.

You have got to admit she looks pretty hot.

Thats it for me.
Over and out!

Always,

Christine Allure  

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #155 on: November 01, 2002, 04:58:55 AM »
Your point is well taken, Christine. It`s just that when you`re God`s gift to women like me and my friends, you get to be arrogant and callous. Thanks for setting us straight.

 
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

Mammeister

  • Banned User
  • 2325
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #156 on: November 01, 2002, 07:34:50 AM »
Okay Christine,

I've taken a long and hard look at AND and have finally cum to a conclusion.

Throw the rutting pig back in the mud.



The more I know about how dumb and superficial the opportunistic hillbilly bitch is the less and less attractive she is. She is indeed an average American. She's an idiot.  

*

Whink

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 4544
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #157 on: November 01, 2002, 11:33:54 AM »
Christine Allure wrote:
>You guys are very hard. <SNIP>

Well Christine, you make me hard, very hard, ANS from the 93 94 95 and 2001 pix makes me very hard.  I am very disappointed that she's out of shape now, sort of riuns a fantay of mine, but that's life.  I have the older pictures.

Breast regards

Whinston


Thanks to Morphemor for the latest Avatar!

*

Tux

  • X Cup
  • 2320
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #158 on: November 11, 2002, 07:00:11 AM »
Admittedly she looks rather classy in the shot of her wearing that white skirt and white jacket.

I've never seen her show, but I've at least been told that she didn't have much in the ways of schooling.  I'm thinking that if she ever gets the cash, she could get a G.E.D. while spending the off hours dropping pounds.  I'd think that that could be the thing to get her out of this current slump (it's generally not good to "air out your dirty laundry" on T.V., but if it pays the bills then I suppose that's what you've got to do).
...still trying to cut down his Pocky habit to 2 packs a day.

*

Trace

  • 646
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #159 on: November 11, 2002, 01:37:48 PM »
"If she ever gets the cash"?

Hm ... part of what made her so newsworthy was her marriage to the decrepit zillionaire, and the court fight as to whether she was entitled to just a lot of money, or a dren-load of money.

'Cos if I remember my inheritance law, unless she was deliberately cut out of the will, as the widow, she'd be entitled to a somewhat substantial percentage by law.

Where does that kind of money go?  Because blowing a multimillion dollar inheritance in three or four years means either that you got robbed blind by people you trusted to manage your money, or you showed the financial intelligence of a four-pound sledgehammer.

And an aside:  I don't deny that there have been times, in the distant and more recent past, when Anna Nicole Smith has looked devastatingly beautiful.  However, there have also been times when she's presented the appearance of someone who got dragged backwards through a thorn bush that was being dragged backwards through a combine harvester.

Apologies to the late great Douglas Adams.

I always make it a rule to try and see what's under the surface, beneath the beauty.  In some cases, though, you've got to back off, because, you know, exposure to hard vacuum is not good for one's health.

Trace  
-T
===
"Historians have a word for Germans who joined the Nazi party, not because they hated Jews, but out of a hope for restored patriotism, or a sense of economic anxiety, or a hope to preserve their religious values, or dislike of their opponents, or raw political opportunism, or convenience, or ignorance, or greed.

"That word is 'Nazi.' Nobody cares about their motives anymore."

- A.R. Moxon

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #160 on: November 13, 2002, 01:50:19 PM »
Knight Ridder Newspapers
Nov. 12, 2002 05:45 PM

Anna Nicole Smith says she is considering stripping for viewers in "The Anna Nicole Smith Show."


"I am disappointed that there has been no nudeness - I don't mind being nude," she told Heat magazine.

"I don't think I am being exploited at all. And if I am, so what? At least I'm being paid for it."

She also continues to dwell on her dog Sugar Pie and her need for Prozac.

"I can't leave her for longer than a day because she gets really depressed," said Smith, whose reality TV show was recently given a second series by the cable channel E!. "She has an anxiety problem, which is why when I leave her I have to give her Prozac."  
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

RobertaFan

  • E Cup
  • 233
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #161 on: November 13, 2002, 02:51:44 PM »

Not sure why anyone would watch this show....even if tits were their thing. The premise of the show is to laugh at a person who doesn't have much going on in the head. Funny.

RF

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #162 on: November 13, 2002, 04:29:58 PM »
 I don`t wanna watch. Even I have standards.  

....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

Mammeister

  • Banned User
  • 2325
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #163 on: November 13, 2002, 07:29:54 PM »
Standards, what standards?


*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #164 on: November 13, 2002, 08:16:31 PM »
 My standards.  

....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....