*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: chelsea charms -- what i heard
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2003, 11:25:55 PM »
(I'm getting wierd looks from the roomate again...I think
I'm laughing too hard)

*looks at rtpoe* I'm curious how you fit in there without me noticing...
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

Sadistyk

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 10601
Re: chelsea charms -- what i heard
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2003, 03:10:08 AM »
Quote:

(I'm getting wierd looks from the roomate again...I think
I'm laughing too hard)

*looks at rtpoe* I'm curious how you fit in there without me noticing...  




Oh, I wanna try!!!

Sounds like a lot of fun!

*

Rafe

  • Coito Ergo Sum
  • 1284
    • Digital Discipline
Re: chelsea charms -- what i heard
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2003, 06:43:17 AM »
Quote:

*looks at rtpoe* I'm curious how you fit in there without me noticing...  




He's the target market for all that spam. . .  you know the kind we're talking about.

. . . I hear he needs a second mortgage.  What did you people =think= I was implying???

Ra-"Who's heard he's being replaced with Folgers Crystals, Let's watch"-fe
<i>
Prince of Darkness seeks Willing Wench.
Flexible hours, shoddy pay.
Should possess improbable bustline and liquor store.</i>

*

derf79

  • G Cup
  • 1143
Re: chelsea charms -- what i heard
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2003, 07:36:30 AM »
what was this thread about again... oh yeah, I heard that Marilyn Manson has removed ribs to suck his own c0**, and theres this creature int the woods with big hairy feet, and that implants explode when you go up in a plane. take note: "Believe every thing you see and half of what you hear" Whatever Chelsea is doin, its awesome but from what i think we all agree on is that she actually has to go in for periodic reductions(!, a crime, I know...)   But it's always nice to know that there are always new and different methods for growth beyond plain-jane proportions.    
"Every Revolution Starts With A Single Act Of Defiance" Unknown Author

Confucious Say : "Woman who puts man in doghouse, will soon find him in cathouse"

THE LAST MOVIE YOU WILL EVER NEED TO WATCH...http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
Don't be scared of the truth.

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: chelsea charms -- what i heard
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2003, 09:15:51 AM »
Quote:

Quote:

*looks at rtpoe* I'm curious how you fit in there without me noticing...  




He's the target market for all that spam. . .  you know the kind we're talking about.

. . . I hear he needs a second mortgage.  What did you people =think= I was implying???

Ra-"Who's heard he's being replaced with Folgers Crystals, Let's watch"-fe  





*snickers*
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: chelsea charms -- what i heard
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2003, 10:34:57 AM »
Damn .. too bad there isn't a pic of rtpoe around or else I'ld animate this ...

-Munch "too lazy to look" Wolf

*

Dr_Fashizzle

  • Fizzle Cup
  • 2671
  • Occupation: Muthafuckin Hustler
Re: chelsea charms -- what i heard
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2003, 01:21:53 PM »
Oh, I thought you said "Riptide".  Nevermind...

 

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: chelsea charms -- what i heard
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2003, 03:55:52 PM »
Ooooh .. thanks for the pic .. he he he


   

-Munch "and it's avatar sized " Wolf

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: chelsea charms -- what i heard
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2003, 03:59:36 PM »
RoBoz as RoBazoom?

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: chelsea charms -- what i heard
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2003, 05:35:30 PM »
<---got another stare from her roomate from the picture

Oh and its my avatar. Lucky guy...
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

Raiden

  • Vaio Parasite
  • 2020
Re: chelsea charms -- what i heard
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2003, 06:01:02 PM »
!??!!?


Now I know this glue is working.

 
...Don't touch me again...

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: chelsea charms -- what i heard
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2003, 06:02:24 PM »
Pass it here!

And grats on 1000 posts (well in 3 posts...)
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

Raiden

  • Vaio Parasite
  • 2020
Re: chelsea charms -- what i heard
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2003, 06:12:30 PM »
Okay....hey wait, there's something on the bottom of the bottle.  Something's crudley written on here.  It looks like it says "Sadistyk ".


Huh?  Wonder what that mean....*shrugs* *Hands bottle to RandomX*  Here ya go kid, knock yourself out.

And make sure you save some for the ...um... thing in your cleavage.


1000 what?

   
...Don't touch me again...

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: chelsea charms -- what i heard
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2003, 06:14:04 PM »
1000 posts. *takes the glue happily, also giving some to the...whatever in her cleavage*

 
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

Raiden

  • Vaio Parasite
  • 2020
Re: chelsea charms -- what i heard
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2003, 06:14:12 PM »
 
Quote:

 1000 what?




Oh hey look at that (sniffed way too much glue)

Thanks for the congrats!    
...Don't touch me again...