*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: Random X -- what i heard
« Reply #90 on: October 02, 2003, 11:03:20 PM »
I'm surprised no one's said it yet ...

She's got huuuuuuuuge tracks of land ...

-Munch "I'm not quite dead yet" Wolf

*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Re: Random X -- what i heard...Derailed Queen of the World! Hail!
« Reply #91 on: October 03, 2003, 03:50:43 AM »
Quote:

I'm surprised no one's said it yet ...

She's got huuuuuuuuge tracks of land ...




Good point, Munch.

This thread is so damn derailed it isn't funny...no, check that, IT'S FUNNY AS HELL!!!!

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE tracks, VERY huge tracks.


"Loco Motive" comes to mind!

 

THAT'S IT!!

We need a train station so that tourists can visit X's wonderful multi-story mansion in Cleavage Land!

   
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: Random X -- what i heard
« Reply #92 on: October 03, 2003, 02:39:13 PM »
Quote:

-Munch "I'm not quite dead yet" Wolf  




Key word: Yet
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

McKormick

  • X Cup
  • 1536
Re: Random X -- what i heard
« Reply #93 on: October 03, 2003, 04:58:56 PM »
Cripes Random, are you that angry at him, to go off and start singing The Genocide Song?
*Ducks for fear of tomatoes*

Right, so back to making that arcade.

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: Random X -- what i heard
« Reply #94 on: October 03, 2003, 07:59:09 PM »
Its so out of context here. Its hilarious to hear when you're watching Trigun (anyone seen it and know what I mean?)
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

McKormick

  • X Cup
  • 1536
Re: Random X -- what i heard
« Reply #95 on: October 03, 2003, 09:34:07 PM »
Yes Ive seen it, own the whole series on DVD, and have also read some of the manga (Soon to come to America by Dark Horse Comics). It was funny, yet scary. I mean, it seemed right coming from Vash. Which is odd since hes not what he should be and if anything, Knives or Legato should sing it (Thatd be priceless).

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: Random X -- what i heard
« Reply #96 on: October 05, 2003, 01:06:24 AM »
Same here, huge anime fan, its where all my money goes to...thats why I love when he sings it though! Its so out of character for him and he's trying to freak out the guys in the radio tower!

*sings*
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

Sadistyk

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 10601
Re: Random X -- what i heard
« Reply #97 on: October 06, 2003, 11:03:47 PM »
I heard that Munch finally removed the robot in RX's cleavage and decided to hide in there himself.

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: Random X -- what i heard
« Reply #98 on: October 06, 2003, 11:23:30 PM »
I heard Munch possessed Pregnut's body and forced him into using Melsea for his avatar!
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: Random X -- what i heard
« Reply #99 on: October 06, 2003, 11:25:45 PM »
oh yah .... get the mob and the pickforks out ... it's all my fault ...

-Munch "do I look like I weigh as much as a duck?" Wolf

*

Sadistyk

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 10601
Re: Random X -- what i heard
« Reply #100 on: October 06, 2003, 11:46:16 PM »
Quote:

 -Munch "do I look like I weigh as much as a duck?" Wolf  




He's a witch!  Witch!  Drown him!
-Witches float.
Uh...burn him!

(I thought witches were female and warlocks were male)

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: Random X -- what i heard
« Reply #101 on: October 07, 2003, 12:10:35 AM »
oooh .. yah ... go to a wicca rally and say that .. I dare yah ....

hmmm .. actually .. you're tough enough they won't mess with ya ...

Even though a warlock by dictionary definition is a male witch .. no real witch (follower of wicca or pagan type) will call themselves that ...

the reason is in the origin of the word:

Quote:


[Middle English warloghe, from Old English wrloga, oath-breaker  : wr, pledge; see wr-o- in Indo-European Roots + -loga, liar (from logan, to lie. See leugh- in Indo-European Roots).]





which you note has absolutely nothing to do with witchcraft, and everything about being a dishonest person ...


-Munch "I don't know of anyone who goes around calling thenselves a liar" Wolf  

 

*

Sadistyk

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 10601
Re: Random X -- what i heard
« Reply #102 on: October 07, 2003, 12:43:10 AM »
Dude, I was just making a really bad Monty Python reference, that's all.  I happen to have a few friends who are Wiccan, so I hold no ill will towards anyone who is.  I'm going to shut up now and walk away slowly.

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: Random X -- what i heard
« Reply #103 on: October 07, 2003, 01:28:09 AM »
oh ... nothing wrong with the monty python reference ... .. shoot ... when I go to events I shout, "What do you burn witches with .... more witches" .... it was just this section I was commenting on:

 
Quote:

 (I thought witches were female and warlocks were male)  




-Munch "I do not advocate the burning of witches" Wolf

*

Sadistyk

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 10601
Re: Random X -- what i heard
« Reply #104 on: October 07, 2003, 01:40:22 AM »
Again, that was another off-shot reference to the movie Warlock IIRC.

LOL...more witches...good one!