*

LuckyLonghorn

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 33
investinmybreast.com
« on: October 10, 2003, 09:33:15 PM »
Via the always-interesting FARK, I came across this very interesting, but somewhat (in my mind) dubious website,  here.  It seems like an ideal distributed-patronage system, but seems lack a guarantee of payoff for the donor (in the form of racy postop images) or whatever, unless you forge a relationship for your preferred "charity."

Some of my favorite cases:

 Kristy
 Elena
 

bah...these links are crap...but I'm sure you'll notice the ambitious ladies I'm talking about..  

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: investinmybreast.com
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2003, 07:19:11 PM »
I set up a profile *grins* Just waiting for it to be approved...
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: investinmybreast.com
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2003, 07:26:57 PM »
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

Raiden

  • Vaio Parasite
  • 2020
Re: investinmybreast.com
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2003, 07:29:25 PM »
You wanna be an M?!?

I thought you were only joking when you talked about adding rooms and stuff.
...Don't touch me again...

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: investinmybreast.com
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2003, 07:36:41 PM »
Well...M is going small for me. I want to be huge. I WANTED to be all natural, but I've gotten to accept the fact I cant get as large as I want to be without manmade help.
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

MrHHH

  • L Cup
  • 2985
Re: investinmybreast.com
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2003, 09:10:14 PM »
"Kristy" wants to be a 40G. From a 32A. Odds are that she's a man? HIGH.

 

*

E_W

  • X Cup
  • 2225
Re: investinmybreast.com
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2003, 09:38:59 PM »
Quote:

"Kristy" wants to be a 40G. From a 32A. Odds are that she's a man? HIGH.

   




Maybe she's never had to use a bra and doesn't know about bra sizes?  

OK, that was my initial guess too.  I bet he's going to be really happy when he gets a cheque for a free boob job.  In a name he made up.  On the other hand, I think RandomX listed her preference as a lot higher that G, so size alone might not be the determining factor here... unless... nah.  

*

Sadistyk

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 10601
Re: investinmybreast.com
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2003, 10:00:48 PM »
Quote:

Well...M is going small for me. I want to be huge. I WANTED to be all natural, but I've gotten to accept the fact I cant get as large as I want to be without manmade help.  




*digs through wallet*

Hmmm...not enough for M in here...let me check my accounts.  Maybe I'll cash in some of my stock.

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: investinmybreast.com
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2003, 10:07:31 PM »
Lol, I sound so corny in that description. Hell I sound like a man pretending to be a woman. "Oh breasts turn me on, make them huge, yes! Yes!"

Random"I'm NOT a man and many people here can back me up on that"X
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

Sadistyk

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 10601
Re: investinmybreast.com
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2003, 11:43:25 PM »
I'll vouch for you RX.  I've got proof.  I've seen the concrete evidence.

(And to think, I almost said 'Hard' evidence)

*

MrHHH

  • L Cup
  • 2985
Re: investinmybreast.com
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2003, 02:09:49 AM »
There's a statue of her?
 

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: investinmybreast.com
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2003, 12:52:24 PM »
Oooh I wanna see!
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

Sadistyk

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 10601
Re: investinmybreast.com
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2003, 11:46:44 PM »
*Looks up*

Smartasses!

*

Mr_Unknown

  • G Cup
  • 707
Re: investinmybreast.com
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2003, 01:29:50 AM »
Shit, I know if I get a girlfriend with small chestitcles she's definitly signing up on that site! That's awesome, for once I don't see the internet as being half-bad (well besides this site, of course).

*

E_W

  • X Cup
  • 2225
Re: investinmybreast.com
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2003, 06:01:53 AM »
Quote:

Shit, I know if I get a girlfriend with small chestitcles she's definitly signing up on that site! That's awesome, for once I don't see the internet as being half-bad (well besides this site, of course).  




Maybe you should ask her first?  Just a thought...