*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #630 on: September 12, 2013, 03:58:21 AM »
AVATARIZED ;D

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76373
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #631 on: September 12, 2013, 04:55:36 AM »
 ;D

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76373
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #632 on: September 19, 2013, 01:51:16 PM »
 ;D

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76373
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #633 on: September 26, 2013, 07:01:06 AM »
 ;D

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #634 on: September 26, 2013, 09:45:46 PM »
Deviant Art's Underbust as Tifa Lockheart
rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance

Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #635 on: September 29, 2013, 01:27:37 AM »
A character from the apparently-popular League of Legends game:
be seeing you...

Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #636 on: October 01, 2013, 01:46:05 AM »
Tanya Tate (who has a DeviantArt page) as She-Ra and her alter-ego Adora:
be seeing you...

Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #637 on: October 03, 2013, 01:50:41 AM »
Another Yaya costume, as the Phoenix:
be seeing you...

*

Captain Nemo

  • B Cup
  • 2718
    • Email
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #638 on: October 03, 2013, 11:23:43 AM »
No reaction to my posting this in Abbi Secraa thread: (I am probable lucky that I am not crucified from her fans) but it suits this thread too, may be some one will like  8)

« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 11:25:49 AM by Captain Nemo »
Please comment
Note: If this post's image is marked as "linked from my morphs thread" you probably cannot see the full image, but you can find it @ (click below):

click here, find the image (usually near the date of this post), click to enlarge, and "download image"

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76373
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #639 on: October 03, 2013, 12:20:38 PM »
 ;D

Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #640 on: October 04, 2013, 11:45:14 PM »
No reaction to my posting this in Abbi Secraa thread: (I am probable lucky that I am not crucified from her fans) but it suits this thread too, may be some one will like  8)



That's a great morph!  I don't generally get into the model-specific threads just because I don't have enough time and there are sooooooo many fantastic ladies to look at.  Thanks for bringing it here!

Another Power Girl, courtesy of Crystal Graziano:
be seeing you...

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5365
    • I love the BEA
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #641 on: October 05, 2013, 08:20:47 AM »
No reaction to my posting this in Abbi Secraa thread: (I am probable lucky that I am not crucified from her fans) but it suits this thread too, may be some one will like  8)
Well done!  She is a great subject, and I like the torpedo-ish look!

Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #642 on: October 06, 2013, 12:36:50 AM »
Cosplay DeviantArtist MarieDoll dresses up as Mai Shiranui from King of Fighters:
be seeing you...

Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #643 on: October 12, 2013, 01:45:27 AM »
DeviantArtist GiorgiaCosplay as one of the ninja girls from the Mortal Kombat series:
be seeing you...

*

Magiciano

  • K Cup
  • 3987
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #644 on: October 12, 2013, 01:51:12 AM »
 8)