*

MaxiMoundsSexyBigTitsAndSexyBigAss

  • A Cup
  • 810
  • Maxi Mounds Is Sexy!
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #810 on: April 20, 2014, 05:32:11 PM »
I keep asking where Chelsea Charms gets her tops made, because I was going to have a custom made 'Slave Leia' costume made for her.  Still do not know where she gets them made and if a fan can have a costume made for her.

Here is Maxi Mounds as Super Maxi! :)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 05:45:40 PM by MaxiMoundsSexyBigTitsAndSexyBigAss »

*

Magiciano

  • K Cup
  • 3987
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #811 on: April 23, 2014, 11:09:01 PM »
"Easter Bunny" by Chelsey Novak


*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76422
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #812 on: May 05, 2014, 01:17:59 AM »
 ;D

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76422
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #813 on: May 07, 2014, 02:09:26 AM »
 ;D

*

MaxiMoundsSexyBigTitsAndSexyBigAss

  • A Cup
  • 810
  • Maxi Mounds Is Sexy!
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #814 on: May 07, 2014, 02:12:24 AM »
;D
Rogue, I am not sure if you make the final cut of 'X-Men : Days Of Future Past', there are conflicting reports about it.  I shall report back when I see the movie, like 10 times. :o

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76422
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #815 on: May 09, 2014, 11:50:38 AM »
 ;D

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76422
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #816 on: May 11, 2014, 04:46:27 PM »
 ;D

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76422
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #817 on: May 13, 2014, 01:22:25 AM »
 ;D

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76422
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #818 on: May 15, 2014, 10:39:41 AM »
 ;D

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76422
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #819 on: May 17, 2014, 06:40:59 AM »
 ;D

*

Real

  • G Cup
  • 2479
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #820 on: May 18, 2014, 07:43:04 PM »
I have been on a bit of a Comic/Sci Fi Convention cosplayer kick lately.  Honestly these days I don't know if there's a better venue for glimpsing ample titty flesh stuffed into too-small outfits just in general.  Needless to say among those who managed to rise to the top of the subculture, there are some pretty special winners.

First up: Abby Dark-Star as Shanna the She Devil.
My current avatar is: Manda Dawn

*

SamV

  • My bra size? A 34H - H is for 'HUGE, you know!'
  • 2483
  • SaRenna Lee - the "Joan Holloway" prototype!
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #821 on: May 18, 2014, 07:54:46 PM »
Real -
You are aware there's an existing discussion thread called "Busty Girl in a Costume", which I would think is the same thing? :-\
** SaRenna's very own Beta Baby **
The only thing in life you have to earn is love; everything else you can steal.
{ Recently Returned from Internet Limbo! }

*

Real

  • G Cup
  • 2479
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #822 on: May 18, 2014, 07:59:01 PM »
blast it, I wasn't.  I checked "cosplay" in the search because I thought it was odd the topic didn't exist already.

Oh well, I guess this can be merged..
My current avatar is: Manda Dawn

*

titmouse

  • F Cup
  • 1152
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #823 on: May 18, 2014, 08:07:28 PM »
fwiw you may want to be EXTREMELY careful, posting cosplays. God only knows how old someone is at a con.

*

bluebottle

  • A Cup
  • 300
Re: Costumes Cosplay MERGED
« Reply #824 on: May 19, 2014, 07:46:10 AM »
;D
methinks she was doing an Amy Winehouse........... ::)