Well, as I said, I'm a mechanical designer, and I can't think of any technical constraint that would prohibit putting breasts the size of a Volvo on a rubber love doll. On the other hand, there are tooling expenses involved for each variation in shape, and those tooling costs have to be amortized across the expected market. So I would expect that the real problem is actually just that they don't think enough people would want that varient to justify the capital expense. They're probably right, too.
Hm, they made the mold for Superbabe off a real woman, but I wonder if it's possible to extract a 3D cad mesh out of a Poser model, to use in creating the mold. Oh, of course it's "possible", really I wonder if the tools are available, or substantial programing work would be required. Might be an interesting home robotics project...
Dave, if you won the powerball lottery, I'm sure you could find a real girl who'd be willing to be surgically altered to spec.
[ July 08, 2001: Message edited by: werelocktemp ]